Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

**News Flash** Kelly Osbourne is not Ozzy's real daughter!!!

M

McLurch

This just in.

I was watching MTV and Kelly (sumo/orca fat) Ozbournes new song came on.

Then I changed it to the discovery channel and low and behold there was her family. About 10 walrus's sitting on a rock. They had the uncanny resembalence to her body fat 0f 45%.

She should go back to her own kind.

What was so funny is that I sat there for 3 or 4 minutes flipping the channel between the two and laughing until I cried.

id fuck kelly osborne, but just to get close to her wallet

Some personal trainer could make a huge name for himself by getting ahold of her and whipping her into shape.

Mix her up a little cocktail of Clen, Meth and possibly some Winny then stick her on a treadmill for 6 months and BAM!!!! Ugly but not fat.

Ahh, High School is Out
The Posts No Longer Make Sense
More Ritalin Please

just a thought here

odds are, Kelly Osbourne doesn't give a flying rat's ass what any of us think of her weight, musical talent (or lack thereof) or any other aspect of public opinion.... I don't think it has as much to do with her being rich as it does with who she was raised by and how she was raised... The Ozzy's certianly aren't the Cosbys, but they raise thier kids to not really give a shit what others think of them, which I can't help but respect.... just my thoughts...

Top Bottom