Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

newby needs help

Ok let me explain things to you my friend.

1. Post a link to a site or talk about the .com place you got something from again and I will ban your ass from not only this site but the any site like it.
2. We want to help ok, but the only way we can help is if you post a pic of the product. So use a site like TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting
take a pic of the product and host it on this site. Then post a pic here on the site for us to see.

Ok let me explain things to you my friend.

1. Post a link to a site or talk about the .com place you got something from again and I will ban your ass from not only this site but the any site like it.
2. We want to help ok, but the only way we can help is if you post a pic of the product. So use a site like TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting
take a pic of the product and host it on this site. Then post a pic here on the site for us to see.
I wouldnt mess w/ Needto, he doest play games and he know his shit and is very helpful!!!

Top Bottom