Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Newbies using 1000mg of testosterone a week?

Well.... ???

• Yes (Don't be a lil bitch!)

Votes: 55 17.4%
  • No (They should use lower dosages)

Votes: 261 82.6%

• Total voters
Maxx Out said:

lol...I'm w/you 2Thick, 500mg is good if done alone and u could get away w/250mg test along w/d-bol for the first 6 weeks.

By the way, 2Thick, did u get my e-mail. I sent it about a week ago.

Which email addy did you send it to? I don't think that I have it.

2Thick said:

LOL... I thought that you knew more about the human body...I guess not

Please explain! Im serious.. Please explain! No hand waving.

Thanks

Andy

Andy13 said:

What's wrong with a newbie using a gram of test? Will he grow on 500mg/week? Of course...

But I'm willing to bet that at least 70% of the guys on this board will grow on 500mg/week-- maybe slow growth, but growth nonetheless.

There's no problem with a newbie doing that amount... It's not like a rec drug or something where you should start small and work your way up b/c of tolerance.. There's not tolerance to aas. Of course once you get bigger, you will need more AAS..

But a newbie doing 1000mg test/week will only get him bigger, faster.

Andy

You should know better...

Andy13 said:

Please explain! Im serious.. Please explain! No hand waving.

Thanks

Andy

I am sure that you are familiar with elevted LDL, higher BP, acne, hair loss and the rest of the myriad of sides that come along with all of that fast growing you are talking about. So maybe you will gain a few more pounds, but at what price? Now if you say that arimidex is the answer then think about how much money would be saved if the person just used 250mg/week with a great diet and intensive workouts.

Using more than 250mg/week is just plain lazy for a newbie...and you know that.

manny78 said:

you're right but I can remember some idiots who were telling newbies to hit hard with 1000 mg of test and 600 mg of Deca....

I feel sorry for the poor guys that took that advice. They must have already lost all of their gains and had to deal with all of the sides.

Well maybe one could have more hairloss, prostate problems, acne etc. I would try smaller amount first to see how i would react. I will start my first test cycle on monday. I will use 500mg cyp/enanth 9 weeks and prop 50eod 3 weeks. Thats pretty much, but hey i dont use dbol.

I don't think, that 2Thick, as natural bodybuilder should even give advices, may be on Training and Supplement board. Guy obviously doesn't know much, and doesn't bother to learn.

panerai said:
I don't think, that 2Thick, as natural bodybuilder should even give advices, may be on Training and Supplement board. Guy obviously doesn't know much, and doesn't bother to learn.

LOL... where did you get that info?

Am I the only fucker putting any effort into my workouts?:D

12 sets... 2 rep maximum's to get stronger.. but mindful of injury - always listening...

250mg sust every 5 days, 15-25 mg dbol... a joint.. a beer... worked out every day last week.. just twice this week... growing like crazy.. very pleased... very shocked... enjoying it.

Top Bottom