Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Newbies using 1000mg of testosterone a week?

Well.... ???

• Yes (Don't be a lil bitch!)

Votes: 55 17.4%
  • No (They should use lower dosages)

Votes: 261 82.6%

• Total voters
My first cycle with Test will be at 500mg/week. Why would I want to go to 1000mg when I don't even know how 500mg will affect me yet?

Joker

Your seriously have to be an idiot to even consider using that much for a newbie.

You might as well hit yourself in the head with a hammer while you are at it.

2Thick said:
Your seriously have to be an idiot to even consider using that much for a newbie.

lol...I'm w/you 2Thick, 500mg is good if done alone and u could get away w/250mg test along w/d-bol for the first 6 weeks.

By the way, 2Thick, did u get my e-mail. I sent it about a week ago.

This is an unfair question....... You have to take in a lot of consideration...... size for one

What if this newbie weighs in at 245 .....I'm not talking about the Michelin tire man

You all still think 1000mgs is a lot?

basskiller said:
This is an unfair question....... You have to take in a lot of consideration...... size for one

What if this newbie weighs in at 245 .....I'm not talking about the Michelin tire man

You all still think 1000mgs is a lot?

It doesn't matter how much he weighs. His body still produces only about 50-70mg of test per week maximum, so anything beyond that (for 6-8 weeks) will be a huge improvement.

2Thick said:

What's wrong with a newbie using a gram of test? Will he grow on 500mg/week? Of course...

But I'm willing to bet that at least 70% of the guys on this board will grow on 500mg/week-- maybe slow growth, but growth nonetheless.

There's no problem with a newbie doing that amount... It's not like a rec drug or something where you should start small and work your way up b/c of tolerance.. There's not tolerance to aas. Of course once you get bigger, you will need more AAS..

But a newbie doing 1000mg test/week will only get him bigger, faster.

Andy

Guys please wake up!!! 1 gram for a newbie? What the fuck.. why? I am taking 250mg sust every 5 days, and 15-25mg dbol per day and I am growing fast and getting really strong... (that's why I cut back).. I managed to get my Kcals to 4000...

A gram!!!! of test. The sust every 5 days is making me feel well revved up.......

Explain?

Andy13 said:

But a newbie doing 1000mg test/week will only get him bigger, faster.

Andy

LOL... I thought that you knew more about the human body...I guess not

2Thick said:

you're right but I can remember some idiots who were telling newbies to hit hard with 1000 mg of test and 600 mg of Deca....

Top Bottom