Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NEWBIE's back!! what causes PERMANENT shut down???

bluesnickers

Ok, newbie question, I know any aas you take could shut your test production down or
suppress.
My question is I see or hear some of aas users are PERMANENTLY shut down which leads them to not able to have kids, no sex drive etc.

What are the chances for aas users to get permanently shut down?
cycle on and off and proper pct prevents that?

Thanks in advance for knowleged aas users! :)

Ok, newbie question, I know any aas you take could shut your test production down or
suppress.
My question is I see or hear some of aas users are PERMANENTLY shut down which leads them to not able to have kids, no sex drive etc.

What are the chances for aas users to get permanently shut down?
cycle on and off and proper pct prevents that?

Thanks in advance for knowleged aas users! :)

Bro..it lookes like you really need to get a lot more information. Permanent shut down does not come easy and does not occur that often; however, there have been guys here that have had it and had to go on HRT. This comes from high doses and never coming off. Starting to young is an issue as well. Bottom line though...everyone is different and there are no guarantees.

You need to have solid pct between cycles to boost natual production and HCG or even better HCGenerate while on cycle to keep the system moving.

Are you ready to use AAS? Have you been training for years? How old are you? Do you eat right? Workout right?

There are a lot of killer pct products and test booster sold here by our reps...

Check out some of them from Ironmag below.

Bro..it lookes like you really need to get a lot more information. Permanent shut down does not come easy and does not occur that often; however, there have been guys here that have had it and had to go on HRT. This comes from high doses and never coming off. Starting to young is an issue as well. Bottom line though...everyone is different and there are no guarantees.

You need to have solid pct between cycles to boost natual production and HCG or even better HCGenerate while on cycle to keep the system moving.

Are you ready to use AAS? Have you been training for years? How old are you? Do you eat right? Workout right?

There are a lot of killer pct products and test booster sold here by our reps...

Check out some of them from Ironmag below.

^^^ This, it would take years and years of AAS usage to totally shut you down. Your body is use to producing Test and will recuperate over time regardless. Thats why we say do the proper cycle and more importantly , PROPER PCT. Good luck with your cycle.

You sound young bro, don't do it. Just sit in the gym and become the local rat, you make great progress doing that

Don't get me wrong guys, had my first oral cycle under my belt and doing my first inject now.
1-10 wk 500mg test e per week
1-4 50 tbol
26 years, 6ft, 220lbs, been lifting for few years now.
I already went through "what's your diet look like?, stats? age?" lol
talked to few mods here by pm or posting thread, searched and searched too.

Anyways thanks guys, I'm planning to have kids near future and wasn't sure how this "permanent shutdown occurs."
Hopefully I can get some good results this cycle and best luck for you guys as well!

Top Bottom