Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Newbie That Needs Some Advice

donko123

I recently started the gym & I am looking for some advice. I would like to gain some size, however losing my stomache is probably my main priority. I do about 40-60 min per day on cardio then do my workout. Is the cardio cancelling out any of the size gains I may get??? Also with trying to gain size should I be doing heavier weights with lower reps?? Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Male
5"10 180lbs :evil:
Thanks

just giving you a fast reply since none of the pros seem to be replying or on right now..

calorie surpluss=muscle gains calory deficit makes fat go away... basically do what bran did if you wanna lose the belly first...

he was doing a solid weight training routine (find him and ask him what his routine looked like) so he still gained some size and strength, but ate clean/healthy and cut down to get a nice 6pack...

now i believe he is bulking, so that he can gain mass-

and once you do that an article was posted on here where once you reach an ideal bodyfat you can cut for a week, bulk for a week, cut for a week bulk for a week. i wonder if that would be effective

i wonder how that would work...

like you can go super heavy on bulk week, and then go for speed+higher reps on cut week (brucelee motions) and become a superhero!!!

I kinda think its impossible to really bulk and lean at the same time!!?? :worried:

I would say if leaning is your main mission, then search for a example of a really clean diet, stick to it alot, do cardio in the morning, and work out at night. I would do cardio every day, and work out like 4 or 5 days a week.

relize that you might not lose alot of weight, but you should feel a difference in how your clothes fit. After you get to the body fat % that you are happy with, start bulking. I wouldnt do any phase for less than about 6-8 weeks. ie. cut for as long as you need to till your happy, then bulk for 6 weeks, cut for 8 weeks, etc.

I dont see how rotating each week would be effective?

But to all their own?? who knows

TRUEsoldier said:
I kinda think its impossible to really bulk and lean at the same time!!?? :worried:

I would say if leaning is your main mission, then search for a example of a really clean diet, stick to it alot, do cardio in the morning, and work out at night. I would do cardio every day, and work out like 4 or 5 days a week.

relize that you might not lose alot of weight, but you should feel a difference in how your clothes fit. After you get to the body fat % that you are happy with, start bulking. I wouldnt do any phase for less than about 6-8 weeks. ie. cut for as long as you need to till your happy, then bulk for 6 weeks, cut for 8 weeks, etc.

I dont see how rotating each week would be effective?

But to all their own?? who knows
the article explained it.

id try to find it but i thought it was you who posted it so im not gunna bother
;)

If you are just starting out you will see some muscle gains and fat loss. Enjoy it while you can because it will not always be that way.

The best advice I can give is to keep up with the boards here....

Some real knowledgeable lifters.....lurk and read everything interesting...ask questions and reply as needed....

Eat Clean...Eat Big....and Lift Hard, especially with the big compound movements like Bench, DL and Squats....

Top Bottom