Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Newbie Q: What is Flax Seed Oil?

A

Advaik

What is this stuff? What is it used for, I always hear raves on here about it but can't find any information on it. Is it used for bulking or cutting (or both)? Should newbies use it or wait? And finally what are the good brands? (More imparticular is Organic Flax Liquid Gold by Health From The Sun any good since its the only one I can find in my "discount supplement" stores.) Thanks a ton

If you know of a website that explains what glucamine, creatine, flax, or any other supplement actually does I would really like to see it as I only know that I should take them, but not what they do for me.

It is essential fatty acids. Flax oil is the good fat, unlike saturated fat from meats. By adding flax to you diet it allows you to get more calories and process more fat soluable vitamins. It is a very good supplement. I would suggest buying Udo's Choice brand.

Flax seed oil is an excellent source for essential fatty acids. Literally essential to our bodies, these good fats lower cholesterol, speed recovery, and are critical to the body's own formation of sex hormones. Omega 3's, 6's and 9's are all necessary and are found in flax seeds as well as avocado, nuts, tuna and cold water fishes. Do not overlook these fats. All others should be all but eliminated. I eat almost no saturated, hydrogenated or trans fatty acids. No coconut oils. They are killers. Follow these guidlines and do cardio and you will be single digit BF% continually.

Thanks guys, its sounds like some good stuff - I think I will add it to my daily supplements :). I'll try to do more research on my own instead of asking here but I find it hard to get it in lamed terms

Udo's Choice Perfected Oil Blend - I assume this is the correct Udo's Choice flax to buy, right?

Top Bottom