Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Newbie.....Please Help

Rammer

I have been lifting off and on, but mainly just for the sports that I have played. I really want to bulk up now and I was wondering if Stenandiol 2 from German American Tech. or Medroid 3.0 from Klein Labs were very good. I'm already taking multivitamins, creatine, and protein powder, but I was looking for something extra??

Also, if someone has any suggestions please feel free to tell me.

Thanks.

bro IMO i don't like either of those 2. Especially Sten, i think that's an ultimate rip off. Check out the ingredidents and tell me if it's worth it. Check out the board there's lots of threads on prohormones w/ info and results people have had.

rriis said:
Rammer, I think you might be jumping into juicing too soon. You said you have been on and off. Why don't you go without for about 6 months and see how far you get first. I have been "natural" for about 6 months and have gained about 20 lbs of muscle. Patience....

I agree. See what you can do with diet and some heavy lifting first.

bro i wasted my money on both of those products. best thing you can do is eat twice your body weight in grams of protein and at least that in complex carbs.

I think you are jumping into things too quickly, establish a routine, and make diet changes. See how that works for u. I understand your desire to get big quick, but you might harm your body and waste money on shitty supplements in the process.

You can find both the 19nor and 4diol at bodybuilding.com I have ordered from them and recieved good service.
they are both by AST. I think they are 19nor250 and 4diol250 the 250 stands for 250mg tabs. the 19nor is $30 for 30 day supply and the 4 diol is $35 for a 30 plus day supply. So $130 for an 8 week cycle.
If you do an 8 week cycle make sure you stay off for over 8 weeks after.
A decent begginer stack is:
19nor= 2 x250mg a day, 250mg with breakfast and 250mg with dinner, every day for 7 or 8 weeks.
4diol = 500mg 45 minutes prior to workout, or 250mg with lunch on non workout days everday for 7 or 8 weeks.

the 19nor converts to nandralone at something like 5% the 4 diol converts to test at something like 15%

In the last week of this stack you should take ZMA at night on an empty stomach as prescribed on the label and continue for a month or two after the stack is over. (this will bring natural test production back up)

You will need to eat a ton of food, follow all the advice on these boards about protien intake and quality food intake. Workout hard and get plenty of sleep.

One last thing, you dont know me from adam, you should not just do this cuz I posted it, you should research prohormones as much as possible to determine if you even want to take them, or if these two are the best ones for what you want to achieve.

Good luck

Thanks JayBro, I appreciate it

I'm going to lift for a little while without them, do some research and then try it

Top Bottom