Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Newbie needs help decide using steroids.

Should I take steroids or not?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

zircon2013

I was suggested from my friends to talk with experienced members in this website to help me deciding the use of steroids.

I am writing to express my desire of using steroids and looking forward to hear suggestions, I have heard both positive and negative side effects from steroids. Since I was told by my close friends that I am not ready to use them, but my personal trainer who has more than 10 years of experience in bodybuilding suggested me to take new steroid called "F.C.G" which is available for sale as cheap as insulin and will definitely give me more than 10 Lbs. This makes me harder to decide using steroids.

But first let me introduce myself.
I am a 21 year-old university student, I weight 138.6 Lbs, Height 5.74 inch. I have been training consecutively for 2 months (I know it sounds very troll) but the point of using steroids is that I am not going to compete, I just feel like I have low testosterone symtoms.

I have always been skinny since I was a kid and have never been fat in my life. Today one of my friends told me to see a doctor and do blood test, but at this point i can tell you that I am more than sure that I have low testosterone symtoms. I do not have hair on my chest and when I yell to someone I just feel like I have a voice of a girl. Most of my life, I have always been asked serveral times from random people that if I was a tomboy who has done transsexual operation. This makes me really sick of how inequality I have compared to other guys.

In conclusion, If not neccessary , I do not want to spend money on blood examination or seeing a doctor. I just want to gain as minimum advantage from using steroids, I just want to increase my testosterone level to average range and not planning to pay more than half my allowance. I have limited budget in each month. I only have 200 usd allowance in each month so now I plan to spend 100 USD on foods, 50 USD for steroids and 50 usd for etc.

Thank you for your time. Please feel free to recommend, Your suggestions are welcome.

PS
I have attached my picture which I think it should help your decision whether i should take steroids or not?

I was suggested from my friends to talk with experienced members in this website to help me deciding the use of steroids.

I am writing to express my desire of using steroids and looking forward to hear suggestions, I have heard both positive and negative side effects from steroids. Since I was told by my close friends that I am not ready to use them, but my personal trainer who has more than 10 years of experience in bodybuilding suggested me to take new steroid called "F.C.G" which is available for sale as cheap as insulin and will definitely give me more than 10 Lbs. This makes me harder to decide using steroids.

I am a 21 year-old university student, I weight 138.6 Lbs, Height 5.74 inch. I have been training consecutively for 2 months (I know it sounds very troll) but the point of using steroids is that I am not going to compete, I just feel like I have low testosterone symtoms.

I have always been skinny since I was a kid and have never been fat in my life. Today one of my friends told me to see a doctor and do blood test, but at this point i can tell you that I am more than sure that I have low testosterone symtoms. I do not have hair on my chest and when I yell to someone I just feel like I have a voice of a girl. Most of my life, I have always been asked serveral times from random people that if I was a tomboy who has done transsexual operation. This makes me really sick of how inequality I have compared to other guys.

In conclusion, If not neccessary , I do not want to spend money on blood examination or seeing a doctor. I just want to gain as minimum advantage from using steroids, I just want to increase my testosterone level to average range and not planning to pay more than half my allowance. I have limited budget in each month. I only have 200 usd allowance in each month so now I plan to spend 100 USD on foods, 50 USD for steroids and 50 usd for etc.

Thank you for your time. Please feel free to recommend, Your suggestions are welcome.

PS
I have attached my picture which I think it should help your decision whether i should take steroids or not?

troll!!!!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using EliteFitness

Spending money on bloods is NOTHING compared to your whole life on self medicated HRT. If you do have hormone deficiency, you don't need to be self medicating and listening to your bs personal trainer, you need to seek professional help. It will be way cheaper and safer when done under a doctor's supervision. The first thing you need to do is get a hormone blood panel done and see exactly what is going on with you bro

Start training and eating right first. See how far that gets you and along the way research steroids as much as possible.

PS

Welcome to boards my man but I'm afraid your not going to hear what you want to hear.

1. You are to young

2 you are too small you have no base. It means if you use steroids you will just lose all your gains

3 you have only.been training 2months. Some guy have been training for.15-20yrs before touching steroids

4if you think you have low test then you should.see a doctor. It's stupid not to go if you think there is.something wrong

5 you are only spending 100 a month on food.. most here will spend more than that a week.. steroids with out food doesn't work.. that's like putting a massive turbo on a car but not putting and fuel into it.. it just doesn't work

I don't mean to sound like a dickhead but you will hurt yourself and be very disappointed if you take steroids without knowing how to train or how to eat properly.. stay.a member on the site and learn all you can about eating and training because I don't think anyone will give you advise on.steroids

Best of luck

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using EliteFitness

If your personal trainer can't put together a program where you can gain muscle with your diet he is an idiot. Fire him and use this foirum to research training and diet, you will definately put on muscle.

All good solid responses....OP ask yourself if you really think 2 months is enough time training to use aas....literally ask this out loud....

Also mentioning your budget is not making this thread look any better...great way to get scammed....

I'm going to leave the thread open to hear some more from the boys and then close it down.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom