Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Newbie Needs Gear Glossary

I know you vets hate these posts but I'm a noob here trying to figure out where to even start. (And the forums are not easy to navigate).

30 yr 5'10" 185 prob 15% bf, trying to pack on 10lb solid before cutting. I want to start slow but effectively. What's the most efficient noob cycle without getting too complicated and mixing all sorts of compounds?

My best read on it would be something T based but don't know if that's Te, Dbol, or something else.

Also, I'm seeing reccs to mix in either hcg, or AI, EQ, GW, none of which can I find names of or definitions for.

All I know is taper up, taper down, watch for gyno, and eat protein. Oh, and work out. Questions are, what T am I using and what do I need (if anything) to keep the estro at bay?

Thanks in advance.

I should mention I have been working out seriously for 10 years. Done everything from exclusive heavy lifting (5x + per week) to HIIT and everything in between (including a marathon - why, because why not). Marathon days are gone but currently lifting 3x week and doing HIIT 2x plus a yoga day because my groin is tight at $hit. Will shift back to exclusive lifting for cycle. Just wanted to let you know I'm serious and not some teenybopper.

I eat clean-ish, mostly paleo right now with a cheat day, but again, will up my carbs while cycling to maximize gains.

Just one of those guys who really can't get the volume or get rid of that layer of insulation. Have never been vascular. Have never seen abs. I either get skinny or get general size without definition.

Looking forward to the responses. Thx!

I know you vets hate these posts but I'm a noob here trying to figure out where to even start. (And the forums are not easy to navigate).

30 yr 5'10" 185 prob 15% bf, trying to pack on 10lb solid before cutting. I want to start slow but effectively. What's the most efficient noob cycle without getting too complicated and mixing all sorts of compounds?

My best read on it would be something T based but don't know if that's Te, Dbol, or something else.

Also, I'm seeing reccs to mix in either hcg, or AI, EQ, GW, none of which can I find names of or definitions for.

All I know is taper up, taper down, watch for gyno, and eat protein. Oh, and work out. Questions are, what T am I using and what do I need (if anything) to keep the estro at bay?

Thanks in advance.

ai is aromatase inhibitor... you want aromasin at 12.5 mg eod (every other day) you can get it at AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!

gw is gw-501516... this is the ultimate performance enhancer... read my articles on sarms at Selective Androgen Receptor Modulators (SARMS) - Evolutionary.org you can get the purest and highest quality gw at SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

eq is equipoise... a steroid that gives nice lean muscle gains and increases endurance...

GW increases endurance to the highest extent... it is amazing the capabilities you find that you have when you use gw... Try it and you will see... SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

Thanks Dylan. Appreciate the guidance. So is a T alone first cycle advisable? Or T plus something DHT. Or equipoise alone? If there is a place on the boards that covers this, please point me there. Thanks again!

Top Bottom