Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

newbie here

Makarov

hey guys just found out bout this forum
can i know if there is any oral steroid that can help me gain 10kg of muscle mass in 1-2 months?
without fucking me up permenantly hormone wise?

Yes, because steroids are magical like that.

Age/height/weight/bf%. First

No such thing as a non suppressive steroid. Sarms are mild on suppression and could very well put on 10lbs. What's your training history? 21 is young to start fooling with anabolics. It takes years to build a decent base in the gym

you are 156 pounds and 21.

why don't you get on a correct workout regime and learn how to eat before messing with AAS? i know that takes work and effort but thats the only way to do it.

wow i cannot wait to hit the gym this afternoon. you should have that attitude as well

I'd go with something like primo and anavar, with a test base.

1-10 test e 250 mg/week
1-10 primo 600 mg/week
5-12 anavar 80 mg/day

but your diet and training have to come first brah

i want to take one of these skinny kids with me to the gym and have them workout with me and copy what i do that day. this way they learn how to workout hard.. too much bullshit at the gym from these kids, socializing and fucking around. they won't be able to walk the next few days after but atleast they will learn some work ethic

You have a long way to go before you even consider starting steroids... You need to allow your body time to grow naturally and reach peak levels so you can get the most out of your cycles and ensure proper future gains... You need to gain a proper work ethic and understanding when it comes to diet and training... You have to LEARN about what you are doing, putting into your body, etc... If you are looking for things to provide you help right now in the gym and to help get size naturally, there are several good options for you... You can always start with a natty test booster like hcgenerate and run some ancient strength creatine... look at adding some other means of supplementation to your diet, like GEAR to enhance protein synthesis... A product like D-Spark will give you great increases in strength and really strengthen your intensity... You need to look at products like this and stop thinking about steroids... Check out needtobuildmuscle.com and for all of these... Coupon code Dylan10 will save you 10%...

tbh i only do calisthenics ( pull ups , dips , chin ups , muscle ups etc) and i wanna add some weight up i also do 5x5 squats with 150 lbs
i go to army in a few months and wanna be a beast physically

Top Bottom