Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Newbie here Stack question

Stoneybrax

Hey guys I have a stacking question.

PES Erase - Test Booster
DAA - Estrogen control
CELLECOR SUPER HD - Thermogenic fat burner

Are these 3 safe to stack at same time? I would think they would ask compliment each other but just wanted some others opinions and daily recommended dosages. Thanks in advance

Oh ok I thought that I read that DAA helps the test booster. So ok is Erase a test as well? It seems many say they go great together but I need a fat burner to. Thanks for the reply

Sent from my SM-N900V using EliteFitness

Most thermogenic fat burners are catabolic to a point. I know of DAA which is supposed to be a natural test booster. Never heard of the PES Erase. But most natural test boosters raise test levels very little and mainly in people who already have a testosterone deficiency. Buy if your going to stack them you need to monitor BF not just weight. So you know how much fat you actually lost. Cause you could lose some muscle as well. So keep the diet in check and don't over do it on the fat burners. Dont put too much emphasis on what the scale says and take before during and after pics for your self to compare.

Top Bottom