Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Newbie going from Cutting to bulking

Bobarell

Hey all,

Here's the deal....I have lost a lot of fat and I don't feel like my muscles have gotten any bigger. My strength has gone up A LOT though since I started going to the gym. Since my muscles are getting stronger, when I start bulking will my muscles grow faster since the strength is already there? I don't know how this works and if someone could give me some insite into it that would be great.

I got into weights and diet a couple of months ago when I looked in the mirror and didn't like the way I looked. I was 28yo 5'10" and 180+lbs with a lot of fat on me. I have been dieting for the last 2 1/2 months now and have lost 20+ pounds of what I hope is mostly BF. It was a keto diet by the way.

I was working out in the past, but life problems got me out of the gym for a while and even when I was going before I was not dedicated to it like I wish I was. I am now very dedicated to it and want to gain as much muscle as possible.

I plan on starting to bulk in the next couple weeks slowly adding more carbs to my diet while dropping some fat cals. I have read all of the stuff on this board about going from one diet to antoher and what is needed to bulk so the diet is not an issue here, it is the muscle gain.

Top Bottom