Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Newbie Advice

well you beat me to the punch..seems like people have no problem giving advise of what cycles to use without even asking your age...you could be 15 for all we know but i see now you are 32....my only advise to be careful with the orals and im sure you are aware of side affects...the ones to your body are the easy ones to figure out and to watch out for....its the side affects to your mental health that most dont think about..

good luck

I bet you can eat a ton of food and never gain a ounce.
You look really good for 32 and all natural.
If I were you I would not touch steroids.
Eat for mass.
at least 2-3 grams of protein per pound of weight.
get enough calories.
eat 6 squares.
low rep high weight.
creatine.

p.s. therookie- that cartoon makes me chuckle.

Thanks for the advice Bodacious. Your right about the metabolism thing somewhat. I used to have ripped abs all the time without doing anything. Now, I have to be a litte careful about what I eat and work abs. They have come a long way in the last month. For the month prior to me starting to work out, I would eat like a Wendy's triple meat combo every day for lunch. I am going to wait a bit on the roids, but I'm pretty serious about putting on mass. I could never go all out and try to reach my potential when I was married. Just got separated/divorced so now I'm going to try to reach some of my goals. I'm working on eating a better diet and refining my workouts to build intensity, but I see a mass cycle in my near future. I'm having a hard time consuming all the protein that I need. I guess I will have to get used to that.

Top Bottom