Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Newbee..What do I do?

ferny1usmc

I have a friend who has done some kind of cycle in the past and is starting on more. I told him I want to lose weight fast. Im 24 5'9" and weighing 265. Ive gained about 50 pounds in the last 1 1/2 yrs out of the Corps. He has directed me to inject winne and premo 3 times a week M W F and do alot of cardio and eat right. Also to take another pill to control the estrogen. He told me it would cost $10 per cc. So he said I needed about 25 to last 2 months. so $250 for winnie and $250 for premo. $30 for the pins, what guage should I use? Does this all sound good or is their something better. my goal at the moment is lto shed the pounds my late June. I need help for all this and don't know if it is all worth the results. How long before I start to see a difference.

Research some more bud. Allot of stuff just isn't adding up. You will be very surprised what a few short weeks of reading and researching here will give you.
Start with every sticky and then you will end up with more questions. When it comes to your cycle that's your health baby!

ferny1usmc said:
my goal at the moment is lto shed the pounds my late June. I need help for all this and don't know if it is all worth the results. How long before I start to see a difference.

You won't. At your size there's nothing AAS can do for you. Get up at 5am every morning and run 2 miles. Clean up your diet. You did it in the Corps, now do it again.

what do u mean nothing AAS can do? what is it for then. I need help. I can no longer run, it bad for my lower back. I like the lyptical machine its the only things that doesn;t cause any pain

stuck said:
You won't. At your size there's nothing AAS can do for you. Get up at 5am every morning and run 2 miles. Clean up your diet. You did it in the Corps, now do it again.

Exactly. You may as well clean up your diet and train hard, and then you lower your BF you can think about AAS again.

ferny1usmc said:
what do u mean nothing AAS can do? what is it for then. I need help. I can no longer run, it bad for my lower back. I like the lyptical machine its the only things that doesn;t cause any pain

Bro if you're 30-40 lbs overweight there's no magic pill for you. Ive been there. You gotta hit that elliptical every day for a half hour then do the stationary bike for another half hour.

When you say you put on 50lbs, if that's all bulk and you're huge, then I misunderstood. Did I?

You may want to look into a fat burner like Thermorexin. You can do a search for more info.

stuck said:
Bro if you're 30-40 lbs overweight there's no magic pill for you. Ive been there. You gotta hit that elliptical every day for a half hour then do the stationary bike for another half hour.

When you say you put on 50lbs, if that's all bulk and you're huge, then I misunderstood. Did I?

You may want to look into a fat burner like Thermorexin. You can do a search for more info.

No u got it right. thats all fat. I thought that winnie is a fat burner and premo so that I don't get flabby. I don't know . im going to look up that Thermorexin

ferny1usmc said:
No u got it right. thats all fat. I thought that winnie is a fat burner and premo so that I don't get flabby. I don't know . im going to look up that Thermorexin
https://www.anabolicfitness.net/shop/
There's your T-Rex. Good shit.
Bionic :)

ferny1usmc said:

Hit up the guys in the diet board also. They'll be able to give you some tips. Like I said, I've been there. You can drop it fast you just gotta overcome those bad habits you developed. But seriously, don't bother with the AAS yet, you'll just be throwing money away.

AAS do not burn fat!
Get your diet in check... that is the most important thing when it comes to working out.
As the other guys said. Do a ton of cardio in the AM upon waking.
Good Luck!

Top Bottom