Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

new years!

nikki chic

Just wondering what everyone does here on new years eve? I am trying to decide what my boyfriend and I should do, any ideas....

I'm only 34 but I'm going to sound old & boring but here goes.....

usually nothing!!

Dinner out (we walk) & watch the local fireworks then home to bed.

depends on your age and child status and means...
I mean, when I was single and poor I would just go out and bar hop all night long, watch the sun come up and go to mcdonalds

then I got married and went to parties with friends, goofy hats, streamers, noisy toys and great bands

then I had two tiny beautiful children and now we stay up as late as we can, watching fireworks, opening firecrackers, playing games, singing, and drinking fine french champagne

I'm single & not really poor but I'll either end up importing some excitement or exporting myself to somewhere where there's some excitement. My best offer so far is a dinner at Morton's Steak House w/ my brother, his wife & all their married friends who are 10 yrs younger than me.

I'm still looking for options.

not too much New Years Eve, but New Years day my boyfriend and I are heading off to Vegas for a week to go see "O".

Top Bottom