Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New Years Resolutions ?

My resolution is to make a resolution I can keep :p
I joined two different fitness challenges at work, one of them being a biggest loser type of comp, it's ridiculous I'm 5'1" at 185 pounds, it's too much, I dont even take pics anymore (as if not taking pics addresses the issue :dodgy:) I'm undecided between joining the gym or using what I have at home (elliptical, bench and pool) I LOVE lifting, I used to bench about 120 without a problem, cardio is my problem, high impact is a bitch for me because I have muscular issues in my calves from doing taekwondo vigorously at an early age

/rant :D

How are you making out with the challenges? I'm sure that you take nice photos, but I know it's easy to pick yourself apart. I hope that you get lot's of support from your co-workers!

If you love lifting, stick with it! 120 is strong :)

Good luck with your goals :)

How are you making out with the challenges? I'm sure that you take nice photos, but I know it's easy to pick yourself apart. I hope that you get lot's of support from your co-workers!

If you love lifting, stick with it! 120 is strong :)

Good luck with your goals :)
You're so nice, lol. It goes nicely with me being the nazi around here

My new year resolution is to avoid the sugary treats I have been having over Christmas and get back to a clean diet. This is already well underway and I have made a commitment to try to spend a little more time working on my legs especially my calves (my weak area).

Top Bottom