Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New Years Resolutions ?

2013 is the year I take my body to the final level, reach my ultimate goal of being a fitness model. Might even compete. Bam

2013 is the year I take my body to the final level, reach my ultimate goal of being a fitness model. Might even compete. Bam

Have you competed before? I remember that you were trying to lose some mass, what do you think you would compete in, physique?

I hope you keep a J if you do, I loved your SARMS one!

I want to maintain my shape and keep the body always fit and not to get tempted to junk food!!

This is a good one! This months issue of Muscle and Fitness has a great article about staying on point with diet year round. It talks about how she used to diet and train for a certain goal (comp, photo shoot, party. etc) and how it's easier on her to stay within 8lbs of her ideal weight. Makes sense :)

I've only ever done the EF comp, never had any interest in competing because I hated being so big. Since they came out with physique though I've warmed up to the idea

And yes, still trying to lose mass. I don't lift yet still grow, its pretty frustrating but I'm just accepting I'm meant to be buff lol

Proper diet and strict regime for work out and cycle. Will work out amazing in the end as long as I believe.

My resolution is to make a resolution I can keep :p
I joined two different fitness challenges at work, one of them being a biggest loser type of comp, it's ridiculous I'm 5'1" at 185 pounds, it's too much, I dont even take pics anymore (as if not taking pics addresses the issue :dodgy:) I'm undecided between joining the gym or using what I have at home (elliptical, bench and pool) I LOVE lifting, I used to bench about 120 without a problem, cardio is my problem, high impact is a bitch for me because I have muscular issues in my calves from doing taekwondo vigorously at an early age

/rant :D

Top Bottom