Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New User, 1st Cycle PCT Question!

GMCZ71FD

Hey guys, new to the site and I finally decided to chime in. I am 30 years old and am getting ready to run my first cycle. I am 6'4", 230 lbs, workout 4 days a week and eat a proper diet.

I'm gonna go with Test E 500/week, 10 weeks. My question is this: my source can only obtain Anastrazole and according to him, that is adequate to take during and after cycle. I have done a lot of reading and the general consensus is that this is not the case. I have been unable to locate a Nolvadex or Clomid source.

Would it be safe to start off on this cycle with only Anastrazole, or should I hold off until I can find the other mentioned PCT treatments?

Thanks in advance for any advice & help!

I wouldn't hold off. Anything can happen. Ag-guys has Clomid and Nolva, but the more experienced guys will recommend more options.

One more thing. Some claim they only need Nolva an Clomid and it works and there's no need to buy anything else for PCT. I'm on my 4th week of my test c cycle. I have no idea how my body will react to the cycle or pct so I'm gonna throw everything I can at it to make this cycle successful.

If you haven't started the cycle yet, I would try to get the stuff all in my hand to do the PCT that is a sticky at the top of this PCT section. Don't start and be like me without the proper PCT and now scrounging for what all I need

A Clomid and Nolva only PCT is not sufficient for recovery. You need a lot more than that. I would get some Test Stack to throw in if you can. its a little on the pricey side, but You can use the discount codes and link below. You get what you pay for with it, and it has 12 ingredients in it for boosting test/libido and recovery.

Buy 2 get 1 free -GET1FREE

20% off-HZI7WTBZ

http://w3.teststackrx.com/102.html

Also make sure you run some N2guard and HCGenerate on cycle. The N2guard is there as a cycle support to protect your health, and the HCGenrate will keep shutdown to a minimum and keeps your nuts full on cycle.

Hey guys, new to the site and I finally decided to chime in. I am 30 years old and am getting ready to run my first cycle. I am 6'4", 230 lbs, workout 4 days a week and eat a proper diet.

I'm gonna go with Test E 500/week, 10 weeks. My question is this: my source can only obtain Anastrazole and according to him, that is adequate to take during and after cycle. I have done a lot of reading and the general consensus is that this is not the case. I have been unable to locate a Nolvadex or Clomid source.

Would it be safe to start off on this cycle with only Anastrazole, or should I hold off until I can find the other mentioned PCT treatments?

Thanks in advance for any advice & help!

The better your pct the more pleasant and effective your recovery will be, which will lead to less losses. Some guys run just serms, some no pct and some a whole host of products and I can assure the more effort you put in the better your results will be bro.

I would suggest using a serm an Ai and several recovery products combined to attack pct from a variety of angles and ensure the best recovery possible. No point in going through all the food, training, juice and routine to lose what could of been yours.

N2bm sell a variety of great Pct products and are top notch stuff, of cause other brands and sponsors make alternatives too and you can get all the current deals and savings from all of them with the codes/banners below in my signature. But just be sure to create a decent pct plan and ensure you have all you need..

You should not start your cycle until you have all of your pct on hand... I have seen so many guys panicking toward the end of their cycle because they don't have the proper pct on hand and are scared about recovery... pct is THE MOST IMPORTANT part of your cycle... Here is a strong pct and where to purchase everything...

pct

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com
unleahsed/post cycle combo ntbm.com
aromasin 12.5 mg eod AG-guys.com

OPTIONAL

Keto burn MRSUPPS.COM
ostarine 25 mg day uniquemicals.com

Phytoserms and HCGenerate
can be used in place of the Unleashed/post cycle combo if they are out of stock

USE COUPON CODE DYLAN10 AT NEEDTOBUILDMUSCLE.COM FOR 10% OFF…

Thanks for all the advice guys. I know everyone has a different opinion, but for a first cycle, I should definetly do the Nolva/clomid combo?

Top Bottom