Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New to this

Blitzmaster

Hi I've been debating going on a cycle. I've never done steroids and all I know is what you hear from social media. So I have some questions.
1. Is the whole "roid rage" crap true?
2. Can this have a harmful effect on my health?
3. What is a good steroid to turn 244lbs of mushy into a lean body?
4. How much workout do I need? Is tapout xt good or are weight lifting better?
5. Once I obtain the results I want do I need to keep on using to keep that look or will I stay that way if I stop?

Sorry for the noobie questions

Sincerely
Ed

Hi I've been debating going on a cycle. I've never done steroids and all I know is what you hear from social media. So I have some questions.
1. Is the whole "roid rage" crap true?
2. Can this have a harmful effect on my health?
3. What is a good steroid to turn 244lbs of mushy into a lean body?
4. How much workout do I need? Is tapout xt good or are weight lifting better?
5. Once I obtain the results I want do I need to keep on using to keep that look or will I stay that way if I stop?

Sorry for the noobie questions

Sincerely
Ed

Roid rage is something made up by the media. Some drugs can make you more aggressive. Its up to you as a responsible adult to control that aggression. If you're a dickhead before steroids then you will just become a bigger dickhead.

If run with the proper ancillaries and a good pct then there should be not health issues.. once doses are kept moderate and you cycle on and off correctly.
But we recommend that you have many years of training and diet under your belt before a cycle.

How mushy are we talking.. if its like 15% bf then they will have an effect but if you have a gut and are 25% its not going to do fuck all and you will get even more side effects..

Weight training and moderate cardio is the best for me.. you should know what works for you at this stage. If you have to ask then I dont think you're ready for steroids

If you just want to maintain the muscle you have then you will need to feed your body. If you do a cycle and put on 40lbs of water dont expect to keep it.. 5lbs and you should be able to keep it by eating more. .

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom