Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New to Steroids

Viperbot

Hi folks,

This is my first post so I would like to say a big hello to everyone here :). Im just about to begin my first cycle and as Im new to steroids I could use a bit of advice. Its going to be an eight week cycle of Dianobol/Testosterone and Tribolone 200. The issue I have is the dosage of the Tribolone.I have two multi dose vials each containing 200mg (10ml). I have been told to draw up the testosterone and tribolone into the one syringe but am unsure of how many mills of tribolone to draw up. I plan on injecting twice a week for the eight weeks on top of the dianobol. Thanks guys.

Hi,
Im 27, 5ft 11'' and 90 kilos. Ive been training on and off for about five years and am a bit injury prone (lower back trouble since RTA). The pain generally kicks in after a few weeks hard training and really slows me down which is one of the reasons Im trying gear. Bfast is usually four boiled egg whites/ black coffee. Lunch, chicen breasts/green salad/granary bread. Dinner, lean red meat or fish/pasta or potato and veg. I take 75g whey after training. I find it hard to eat before bed and have been told to try a supplement that the body can chip away at during the night. Hope this helps guys and thanks for the welcome.

what kind of test and what's tribolone, do you mean trenbolone? what you're eating is good, but try to eat 5-6 smaller meals instead of only 3, it'll speed up your metabolism.

Its Testoerone Enantrhate 250 and the Tribolone 200 is just a brandname on the vial that consists of Trenbalone Parabolan 50ml, Trenbalone Enanthate 75ml and trenbalone Acetate 75 ml.

Its Testoerone Enantrhate 250 and the Tribolone 200 is just a brandname on the vial that consists of Trenbalone Parabolan 50ml, Trenbalone Enanthate 75ml and trenbalone Acetate 75 ml.

Save the tren mix for later on brother. Tren is not a new user friendly steroid. Too many sides to deal with for a first run.

Run the Test enanthate for 500mg per week split into two weekly injections for 8-10 weeks. Run the dbol at 20-30mg ed for the first four weeks.

Do you have any HCG? What about AIs? Do you have a PCT lined up?

first i've heard of tribolone. well, anyway. learn something everyday. you def need to eat every three hours to stay in an anabolic state. Guzzle protein(casein=releases slower) before bed, if not, you go into catabolic a state and jeopadize your body feeding from your muscles instead of carb/fat. If you make yourself eat something everything every three hours it will adapt. About 2-2.5 hours after eating and your body will start saying, Da** I'm hungry. Hard to beleive you've been training for 5(even off/On) years and haven't developed this eating habit. you've got to start eating(good that is)

Top Bottom