Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Battboy66

New to somatropin

Folks,
running 3.3 iu Jintropin (somatropin)/day. 1 ml Bac water, extremely paranoid and precise reconstitution methods. Strict temperature control. Clean freak when carrying out injection process (sub-q). Never the same spot. First two weeks went perfect. Day one of third week, red raised spot (2 inch diameter) appeared 24 hours after injection at site. This has occured now 4 times after the first (this confirms it wasn't the last vial's fault used). Very itchy, slightly sore, not growing any larger than original appearance. Has this happened to anyone else? Does it get better? Different method? Intra muscular? Any thoughts? My doctor says it is a less sever side effect although he hasn't had any other patients report this.

Last edited:
Either way:

Nowadays, the scammers print packaging of reputable brands and fill them with vials of low grade HGH mimick. In most cases they use 192 amino acid sequence molecule which generally functions similarly as the real 191 amino acid sequence HGH, but it also causes an immune reaction when the body detects it as foreign. This leads to red painful welts on injection spot and can lead to serious health problems if the body's immune system develops defense against the real, endogenous 191 amino acid HGH as well. This effectively leaves the person with no HGH at all.
Bacterial residue in low grade Somatropin or Somatrem

Painful red welts on injection spot can be caused by low quality growth hormone which contain too much bacterial residue. This can lead to serious problems where the body could eventually develop resistance even against its own naturally produced growth hormone.
The 192 amino acid sequence growth hormone is called somatrem while the real 191 amino acid sequence is somatropin. Somatrem is easier and much cheaper to produce. Only a proper lab analysis can show if the substance is 191 or 192 amino acid sequence.
Occasional painful welt does not automatically mean that the substance is somatrem. From time to time it can happen with somatropin too (if you hit an awkward spot). If the welts appear after every injection and persist for a day or two, then you should discontinue the cycle immediately and have a sample lab tested.

Better reply??

So if a doctor gave it to you, it would be none of the above. Doctors don't perscribe Jins, thus my previous comment, anyone can put a jintropin, hygetropin, riptropin, any of the 'tropin labels on generic "tops".

Hell yeah, much better. I was hoping for some substance. I spent a few minutes on my pitch as well as my research. Yes my Doc did hook me with that script. Due to price and availability. Everything checked out. Down to the hairs in the label. Every place I've looked says it may take two weeks for the body to adjust. Especially given that my first couple weeks exhibited no indications of reaction. I needed to hear an experience point of view. Thank you for taking the time to help. I've gotten some pretty lame feedback til now. Would you recommend another couple days or toss the entire investment?

I go intrz muscular with my GH, left delt, right delt. Sounds like you sterilize well, just be sure to let the alcohol dry before you pin. I get the same thing with sub-q, be it peptides, GH, whatever, it all welts up on me and hurts goin in. If you're confident about the product, I'd look into I/m with a slin pin, I feel it works better too, tho this is a point of argument for many

I appreciate your help man but all you did was quote a website. I read the same one. "how to test your hgh" Look, Im just a paranoid amateur bro. No disrespect but this stuff is scary, lol. Looking for a solid confidence builder. If you continued to welt why did you not discontinue? Did you get it lab tested? That route aint cheap? Won't IM still react within the muscle?

Top Bottom