Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New to Forums-Beastdrol questions

veritasx

Hey Guys,

I'm 23 years old from Ontario Canada. The only supplements I take are syntha-6 protein and a multi-vitamin been working out hard since Jan and have hit a wall. I've read a lot about how great Beastdrol and Unleashed are but have never taken those types of supplements. So my questions would be do you reccommend those for a first timer 2) Can you get it in Ontario? 3) Is beastdrol legal?.

Thanks for the help.
Veritas x

also Im currently 6ft 192 with a bit of belly flab trying to work off.

Hey Guys,

I'm 23 years old from Ontario Canada. The only supplements I take are syntha-6 protein and a multi-vitamin been working out hard since Jan and have hit a wall. I've read a lot about how great Beastdrol and Unleashed are but have never taken those types of supplements. So my questions would be do you reccommend those for a first timer 2) Can you get it in Ontario? 3) Is beastdrol legal?.

Thanks for the help.
Veritas x

also Im currently 6ft 192 with a bit of belly flab trying to work off.

You've hit a wall at 5 months training?

Let's take a look at your training and diet first bro. I don't want any guys that have only been lifting for a few months to take hormones.

What does your daily diet look like?

What does your weekly lifting schedule and routines look like?

Thread is over a year old bro, look at the date. Things may have changed for you in canada since then.

no i understand that...but...THATS STILL A YEAR holy fuck im reading the FDA forms i have RIGHT NOW

Well sure, up to a year ago almost exactly pheraplex was legal in the USA but it was banned january 1st. See how much a year can effect a supp :D

thats not long ago at all, thats really confusing i cant even believe that that has happened, i mean i also have to ask, are these things 'illegal' just not found otu whats in em, or are they legal, just with one person having an 'adverse' effect then they get rid of em? its kinda seems like a processs

production
usage
problem
media
banned
re invent new formula

and repeat...

u can still get it sent to canada and its fing great stuff.

Top Bottom