Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New to forum - Sus/Eq/dbol/winny advice

Yea I agree with the boys. I believe they are helping guid you in the right direction. If not a lot of size is your goal and if your sticking to your game plan why not run a shorter length single compound maybe with an oral... Even better sarms bro. That might even be better. And have you tried the new gk line of prohormones. I bet, and would pay money, you would love oxandrovar! Lean lean gains bro if that's what you're after. I know we all look in the mirror and imagine the "look" we desire and some of us just may not like the Herculean look. If that's you then that's cool. What ever your goals I wish you the best but the advice given previously I would think about and consider . Peace

something is off brother, you said you are not a big eater, but how many cals do you eat a day? total protein a day? nobody is trying to insult you here, but 5ft 10 inch 165lbs something is not working and first thought goes to diet, I am only 2 inchs taller and i weighed 170lbs 15 years ago when i was in the army eating like shit and running 15-18 miles a week...
Post up your day to day diet, only trying to help..

Top Bottom