Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New Routine

Jm101

Whats up guys.. I am going to start a new routine when i start my test e 10 week cycle here in about 3 weeks but i just wanted some critique on it. I honestly don't know much about the full body workouts but it seems as though a lot of bros are heading that way. I know this routine has quite a bit of frequency but i figured since i will be on gear my recovery time should be ok. I stole the routine from someone while i was browsing the web.. haha i dont know who though

Day 1-Chest tri's
5x5 flat bench,5x5 incline,3 sets flys to failure,3 sets weighted dips to failure

Day 2-Back Bi's
3x5 deadlift,5x5 rows,3 sets face pulls to failure,3 sets pull-ups to failure, 3x8 preacher curls,3 sets dumbell curls to failure

Day 3 rest

Day 4 Legs, shoulders
5x5 Squats 3x8 leg ext, 3x8 ham curls, 4 sets calve raises to failure, 5x5 military press, 4 sets upright row to failure, 3 sets shrugs to failure

Day 5 repeat day one

Day 6 rest

Day 7 repeat day two

Basically two days on, one day off and every body part gets worked every 4 days, feel free to critique

Top Bottom