Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New Phenyltropic PPA

I like George, he's an awesome guy. I'll give two thumbs up for the new PPA product. I am getting mine today, I'll tell you guys how it tested with ALL different diets. I'll be using it with Ketonic, Isocaloric, carb addict, fat-fast and low-fat. (CKD and TKD are a part of my ketonic test)

I will post the results at a later time.
Mr.X:cool:

Adipokinetix is over 4 times cheaper, assuming you buy it from nutritionmegastore.com

I'm still looking for an unbiased source whos not selling it to tell me ppa is thermogenic?

Well, would you agree that adipo is thermogenic? Because they have a lot of the same ingredients.

I'm an unbiased source. I'm telling you pheny is thermogenic.

Norephedrine, caffeine, aspirin, AND yohimbine. Trust me, this'll have you sweating like a fat girl on a diet driving past a cookie factory.

PPA (aka d,l norephedrine) is NOT thermogenic in humans in the way ephedrine is -- works great for this in rats. It does not increase norepinephrine levels, which is what mediated ephedrines effects. It also does not appear to bind to the beta 2 receptor to any significant degree. Alpha 1 agonists are vasoconstrictors, so they prevent heat from being released from the body, so they would raise body temperature and make you feel hot -- but this is quite different from causing calories to be wasted as heat.

However, it does have a couple of positive effects on fat loss above and beyond appetite suppression, and studies have shown subjects taking it to lose more weight than controls at an equal calorie level. One way is that it (and other alpha 1 agonists like synephrine) increases catecholamine induced thermogenesis. The second way I cannot tell because we will likely be using it in an upcoming product for this purpose.

chillin408 said:
So would EC preserve more mass than PPA/C/Y?

The research indicates that it should.

Though, if you added more yohimbine, you would get increased norepinephrine levels which would be muscle sparing -- but then you'd also get the same side effects that EC produces.

I agree with Par Deus that in theory NYC should be muscle sparing, but phenyltropic (and most other legal OTC yohimbine preps) are underdosed on the yohimbine. This is not George's fault, he and everyone else is constrained by law to limit the dose of Yohimbine. I prefer to 'top-up' the yohimbine either orally or transdermally. Personally I also think 40mg aspirin is a waste of space in the phenyltropic formulation.

Top Bottom