Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

canadianiron

Hi guys just wanted to introduce myself. New to elitefitness but not other forums. I have alot of backround knowledge in nutrition and gear , if you have any questions ill be more than happy to help you.

Hi, am 35 yr old and 68kgs, 5"11. Quite skinny and under weight. I want to beef up and want advise on gear, diet and training.

I work full in office and am single dad. Don't have much spare time as my boy is just 2 yrs old. Whatever spare time I have, I would like to do something constructive to get into shape and gain some confidence.

I have tried going gym in past, but due to my low energy levels, starts feeling dizzy quite early in training and had to give up.

Am veggie but I eat quite protein rich diet.

Thank you

Hi, am 35 yr old and 68kgs, 5"11. Quite skinny and under weight. I want to beef up and want advise on gear, diet and training.

I work full in office and am single dad. Don't have much spare time as my boy is just 2 yrs old. Whatever spare time I have, I would like to do something constructive to get into shape and gain some confidence.

I have tried going gym in past, but due to my low energy levels, starts feeling dizzy quite early in training and had to give up.

Am veggie but I eat quite protein rich diet.

Thank you

Replied to your thread.

Hi guys just wanted to introduce myself. New to elitefitness but not other forums. I have alot of backround knowledge in nutrition and gear , if you have any questions ill be more than happy to help you.

Hi, new member myself. Just starting out doing a lot of reading on TST and pct. I'm over 50 any concerns? Do you have recommendation for first cycle and pct? Dude you look awesome any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Top Bottom