Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New Member Pics

Needspeed

Have you ever measured your arms etc?

I'm quite pleased with my genetics too. I'm 18, 264(before I broke my arm) and 6'2. So I'm a bit taller than you..

You are more ripped than me. But I can see my abs if I flex them though..

It would have been cool to compare your stats to mine. I'm natural too..

You look great!

Very Inspirational

Your picture is very inspirational! It isn't often that I get to see guys in such great shape even at the gym so it is great to see someone who has worked hard and has a nice looking muscular physique. I find it motivational for me in my efforts to develope my own body. Thanks again!

- Bob from Chalfont Pennsylavnia USA

NEEDSPEED

LOOKS LIKE ONE OF THE LITTLE "WANNABEBIG" MEMBERS POSTED YOU PIC OVER THERE ALSO. THEY COME TO THE REAL BOARD TO SEE REAL POSTS.

IF YOU WANT TO CHECK OUT THE WANNABE BOARD, ITS WANNABEBIG.COM. ITS ALWAYS PRETTY DEAD AND THEY CENSOR AND BAN ANYONE THEY DONT LIKE.

KAYNE

---> Gym still speachless ....

The fpucking lower back on this kid! I have seen national dudes with 315 rows not look that good, and they had 10yrs of lifting. Speed is 18, so lets do the math.

You have to try the jr national and crush the middleweights.

This guy needs to win something here . Mods any ideas?

Thanks for all the replies, all appreciated, BIGB, I don't have all my stats but here are a few, arms about 16", waist 29", not real sure of the other, I'll have to find a measuring tape before I try to bulk up again after football season. bf6067, thanks bro. Kayne, I took a look at that, a lot of those guys are on the musclemag.com site too, most of them are pretty young too, got a laugh out of a few of those posts. NYC, don't have a REALLY strict diet but try to keep it in check. During bulking I basically live on eggs, oatmeal, chicken,rice, pasta, beef, and vege's, oh and I love yogurt and cottage cheese with fruit so I eat a ton of it. Body, I just started playing corner again, for the past 3 years or so I played safety, never thought I'd play corner again. I've learnt a lot after my first year at Uni. and like it a lot better than safety now.

Top Bottom