Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New Knowledge, New Cycle

NegroPops

Banned
Already had everything purchased and ready to go. A 16 week cycle with Test and EQ as a base. Then some Tren, NPP, and Mast in there for the ride. Then I read one little thread that shook the foundation of of my steroid cycling protocol. Upon further research and review, I have found that these ideals I discovered are the real deal and have changed the way I look at cycling.

The new cycle will be similar, but with a few changes. Instead of EQ, I am going to take the plunge and use primo. If I get severe PIP from it.. I just want you to all know in advance that I hate you. The cycle will only be 8 weeks long. Also, because of the short cycle I will be switching from sust to prop. Here is what the new cycle game plan looks like:

1-8 Test Prop 50 mg/eod - 200 mg/week
1-8 Primo 200 mg/eod - 800 mg/week
1-8 NPP 150 mg/eod - 600 mg/week
1-8 Tren Ace 100 mg/eod 400 mg/week

Any plans to cruise till week 20 then blast off again? That's where the fun is supposed to start..

I have not got that far yet. I still would like to come off, and from my general consensus.. it's either 8 week cycles and come off, or just stay on. I think it would be quite difficult to fully recover from being on cycle, or cruising for 6 months.

1-8 Tren Ace 150 mg/eod - 600 mg/week
1-8 Equipoise 200 mg/eod - 800 mg/week
7-10 D-Bol 50 mg/day

10-20 Test E 250 mg/week
10-20 Equipoise 200 mg/week

21-36 Test E 250 mg/week
21-36 Equipoise 600/mg week
21-36 Primo 800 mg/week
21-36 NPP 100 mg/eod
21-36 D-Bol 50 mg/day

and then PCT somehow.

Thoughts?

1-8 Tren Ace 150 mg/eod - 600 mg/week
1-8 Equipoise 200 mg/eod - 800 mg/week
7-10 D-Bol 50 mg/day

10-20 Test E 250 mg/week
10-20 Equipoise 200 mg/week

21-36 Test E 250 mg/week
21-36 Equipoise 600/mg week
21-36 Primo 800 mg/week
21-36 NPP 100 mg/eod
21-36 D-Bol 50 mg/day

and then PCT somehow.

Thoughts?

This one looks " more fun " hah ! Btw you will love tren NPP combo.. Just wait and see :) and it's easier to recover than a person is led on to believe. The human body is resilient. Just don't abuse other substances ( drugs ,alcohol)

Oh I see you changed tren out of the second cycle for the first 8 weeks. My bad I missed that. NPP Is my new fav compound

yeah, I am just trying to figure out the best way to do things. I want to run Tren and NPP together, but if I run the second cycle, I think it may work out well like that.

I was thinking that for the first 8 weeks will be an all out bulk.. try to get every possible thing out of tren. Then when I transition to the cruise and the second part of the cycle.. it will turn more into a lean bulk.

Think I will be using a lot of HCG lol

Since I already bought a bunch of EQ, I think I am going to go with the extended cycle. I'll be blasting HCG along the way so it should not be too difficult to recovery on. Hell.. maybe I won't even come off. Going to have to make that decision eventually.

During the 20 week cruise.. Do you think it would make a difference to start introducing some peptides? I am thinking about IGF-1 LR3 and GHRP-6 specifically. Maybe even start experimenting with Insulin a little bit. I plan on using these in PCT to help hold onto gains and think maybe it will be a good idea to get a feel for them. Could these things in any way counteract the myostatin?

Also I am planning on taking a step into the dark side and starting HGH. I think I am just going to go with the normal 5 day on, 2 days off. The high dose blasting seems a little bit dangerous to me. I have done a lot of research about HGH, but like most things.. there is so much contradicting info.. one thing telling you to do this.. one thing telling you to do that. My current plan is to start with 2 iu per day, taken in the morning about an hour after breakfast. Then later on, bump the dose to 4 iu per day.

Since I already bought a bunch of EQ, I think I am going to go with the extended cycle. I'll be blasting HCG along the way so it should not be too difficult to recovery on. Hell.. maybe I won't even come off. Going to have to make that decision eventually.

During the 20 week cruise.. Do you think it would make a difference to start introducing some peptides? I am thinking about IGF-1 LR3 and GHRP-6 specifically. Maybe even start experimenting with Insulin a little bit. I plan on using these in PCT to help hold onto gains and think maybe it will be a good idea to get a feel for them. Could these things in any way counteract the myostatin?

Also I am planning on taking a step into the dark side and starting HGH. I think I am just going to go with the normal 5 day on, 2 days off. The high dose blasting seems a little bit dangerous to me. I have done a lot of research about HGH, but like most things.. there is so much contradicting info.. one thing telling you to do this.. one thing telling you to do that. My current plan is to start with 2 iu per day, taken in the morning about an hour after breakfast. Then later on, bump the dose to 4 iu per day.

Igf 1lr3 made me very tired . Ghrp 6 also made me feel like shit and bloated. I think peptides are dangerous and can cause one to be one diabetic and aren't researched that thoroughly. So be cautious. HGH though is money bro. Insulin works well too I have experimented a little with pretty good results ;)

Top Bottom