Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New job...weird hours...

Egomaniac

So, I took on this new job.....and I got put on graveyard shift....so I'm working from 7pm to 7am. I work a weird schedule...Here's the pattern:

Sat/Sun/Monday: Off
Tuesday/Wed: On
Thursday/Friday: Off
Sat/Sun/Monday: On
Tues/Weds: Off
Thurs/Friday: On
Sat/Sun/Monday: Off

Then you basically repeat that process....it works out that I have to work Sat/Sun/Mon every other week....

SOOO....That basically gives me about 15 days out of 30 days to workout. On the days that I get home at 7am and have to work the following day I will probably go to bed when I get home, wake up, eat, walk on my treadmill for an hour before I have to go back into work...

What should my lifting schedule look like? Basically I am going to have to cram extra muscle groups in with each other to form 3 days..

I'm thinking Chest/Legs, Arms/Abs, and Back/Shoulders

What do you all think? Sorry this is confusing.....but it's important to me as I am getting really out of shape here....I'm currently 5'9, 210lbs....probably in the ballpark of about 15% bodyfat b/c I haven't been eating cleanly.

I've got my diet cleaned up now for cutting....but the schedule & sleeping patterns are going to hinder my results. I'm fully aware of that.

Regardless, how would you all handle a lifting schedule like this?

Top Bottom