The Bigdawg New member Feb 17, 2006 #1 Gawd I can't wait to start using my brain again and being challanged again. I am looking forward to getting up to go everyday! Give me a month or so and I am sure I will be back to hating work like everyone else!!
Gawd I can't wait to start using my brain again and being challanged again. I am looking forward to getting up to go everyday! Give me a month or so and I am sure I will be back to hating work like everyone else!!
The Bigdawg New member Feb 17, 2006 #3 FEISTY11975 said: yay for you! I start my new job Monday too!! Click to expand... Well good luck to you then.
FEISTY11975 said: yay for you! I start my new job Monday too!! Click to expand... Well good luck to you then.
tinytank New member Feb 17, 2006 #5 Gymgurl said: Congrats good luck Click to expand... good luck man !
feisty11975 New member Feb 17, 2006 #8 The Bigdawg said: Well good luck to you then. Click to expand... Thank you!! It will be nice to have a reason to get up in the mornings! lol
The Bigdawg said: Well good luck to you then. Click to expand... Thank you!! It will be nice to have a reason to get up in the mornings! lol
EnderJE New member EF VIP Feb 17, 2006 #9 FEISTY11975 said: yay for you! I start my new job Monday too!! Click to expand... I thought that strippers only work weekends.
FEISTY11975 said: yay for you! I start my new job Monday too!! Click to expand... I thought that strippers only work weekends.
Dial_tone MVP EF VIP Feb 17, 2006 #11 FEISTY11975 said: Thank you!! It will be nice to have a reason to get up in the mornings! lol Click to expand... spanking my morning wood is enuff reason for me.
FEISTY11975 said: Thank you!! It will be nice to have a reason to get up in the mornings! lol Click to expand... spanking my morning wood is enuff reason for me.
The Bigdawg New member Feb 18, 2006 #13 Wootoom said: what are u doing bigdawg Click to expand... Working as an Analyst in Computer Deptartment for one of the Banks up here.
Wootoom said: what are u doing bigdawg Click to expand... Working as an Analyst in Computer Deptartment for one of the Banks up here.
feisty11975 New member Feb 18, 2006 #14 EnderJE said: I thought that strippers only work weekends. Click to expand... You got that all wrong! I only strip on the weekends...during the week I have a normal 9-5
EnderJE said: I thought that strippers only work weekends. Click to expand... You got that all wrong! I only strip on the weekends...during the week I have a normal 9-5
EnderJE New member EF VIP Feb 18, 2006 #15 The Bigdawg said: Working as an Analyst in Computer Deptartment for one of the Banks up here. Click to expand... Which one? I need to know whether or not to withdraw my money.
The Bigdawg said: Working as an Analyst in Computer Deptartment for one of the Banks up here. Click to expand... Which one? I need to know whether or not to withdraw my money.
jack sparrow Think like Jack Platinum Feb 18, 2006 #16 Good luck brother. Hope everything goes smooth your first week. After that, things will go to shit in a hurry, but you already knew that
Good luck brother. Hope everything goes smooth your first week. After that, things will go to shit in a hurry, but you already knew that