Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

new here

kim102974

i just wanted to say to all and introduce myself. I started chating in the main threads and the gentlemen were nice enough to guide me in the right direction and told me to check everything out over here. I have been reading up on the site since november but have just recently started posting.

I am new to this way of weight training and have been working out now for awhile but just have not been getting the results I am looking for. I am hoping to learn some techniques that have been helpful from some of you.

I am anxious to make some friends here too...so
hi! and I look forward to chating :)
kim

Hi Kim,

Hello and Welcome

We have some very experienced women on this site who will be able to help with training.

Shall we start? :)

Would you like to post up your training splits (what you are training on which days and the exercises, sets and reps, and the weight too if you fancy)

Yeah! Welcome Kim... start by putting up your physical stats... a brief description of your diet... what you are doing in the gym.... any supplements.... There are a LOT of success stories on this board! Hopefully I'll be able to add something myself!

Sharon

hi....thank you all! well, let's see...for starters, I definately am not at a place you all are at. I just began educating myself on HOW to workout. I have always gone to the gym on and off but never had the knowledge or the understanding on how things work. I was VERY nieve. That is the main reason I am here. To learn, learn, learn!

I would love and appreciate any info or suggestions from all of you.

I have heard thatr when I go to th gym I need to dedicate days to certain aspects of my body. The MAIN thing I have a problem with is the back of my thighs and my waist. I used to be able to tone my waist in a sufficiant amount of time but, lately, it just keeps getting bigger!
help!!!@!@

Hello and Welcome!

From the little bit you have said I am thinking that you are most likely falling short with your diet. Diet is FIRST and training secondary.

Please post up what you are eating so that we can better guide you.

Welcome! I'm new too and so far it's been really helpful. There are some GREAT ladies here!!! :)

kim102974 said:
i just wanted to say to all and introduce myself. I started chating in the main threads and the gentlemen were nice enough to guide me in the right direction and told me to check everything out over here. I have been reading up on the site since november but have just recently started posting.

I am new to this way of weight training and have been working out now for awhile but just have not been getting the results I am looking for. I am hoping to learn some techniques that have been helpful from some of you.

I am anxious to make some friends here too...so
hi! and I look forward to chating :)
kim

Top Bottom