Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

New here can someone fill me in?

I'm new so excuse my ignorance but what the hell is all the mk-this and mk-that stuff?

Welcome to Elite Fitness Sportbike Bob. At the top of each forum are stickys. Read each sticky as it pertains to each forum you view here at Elite Fitness. ESPECIALLY READ FORUM RULES , by Needtogetass , at the top of this forum. This should get you started with the boards , so you can become accustomed to Elite Fitness , and begin your journey of becoming more informed. If you should have any questions, please feel free to PM a MOD or myself. Thanks and welcome.
 
Last edited:
I like to think I know a good bit about AAS but I can't say I've ever heard of this MK- stuff that is talked about so much on here.
 
MK-2866 is a sarm (selective androgen regulating modulator) Its slower acting than SARMS-4,I hope that answers your question.
 
Ok so I assume people are using this stuff to cycle similar to clen?

There are few Sarms logs right now if you just check on the aas boards. Gamer2b has a couple Sarms logs going, one for him and for his pops.

Sarms is supposed to lean you up some and a few of the most respected members here use it including Radar so if that should hopefully clear up some doubts you have about it's legitimacy. So check out the logs and there are also some right ups on it if you can find them. Use the search and type 'sarms'. Welcome to the forum bro.
 
There are few Sarms logs right now if you just check on the aas boards. Gamer2b has a couple Sarms logs going, one for him and for his pops.

Sarms is supposed to lean you up some and a few of the most respected members here use it including Radar so if that should hopefully clear up some doubts you have about it's legitimacy. So check out the logs and there are also some right ups on it if you can find them. Use the search and type 'sarms'. Welcome to the forum bro.


Oh ok makes sense. I t just threw me cause I'm on a few other boards and I never heard of anything mk-whatever. I never saw much talk about cycling serms period. Mostly just Igf, clen, etc. I will have to read up about some of this stuff.

Thanks for the info guys.
 
I have a log on both Osta sarms and sarms S-4 personally i like the S-4 better,but it also carries more sides.
 
What sides did you get from S4?

after running it 4 weeks at 50mg the transition from bright to dark,it took awhile for the eyes to adjust ,also lights during the night time started having a yellow tint to it,a warning that the receptors in the eye are being affected. however this is temporary if you use common sense and stop for 3-5 days and continue at a lower dosage!
 
I have a log on both Osta sarms and sarms S-4 personally i like the S-4 better,but it also carries more sides.


I will give it a read. I'm always trying to learn about new stuff. I probably don't know much about this stuff being I'm into powerlifting. Therefore I don't cycle with the goal of looking better. Mainly just interested in getting stronger. I recently ran a cycle that included "Ment". Not many people know about it. I was thinking I should share some info on it? Possibly start another thread with the little write up I did on it?
 
Top Bottom