Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New Half Life 2 short (What's in the Box?)

hanselthecaretaker

High End Bro
Platinum
dude, who is making these shorts? They're PHENOMENAL!!! It looks so low budget...........yet SOOOOOO fucking good. I read they're planning a 90 minute movie and that the effects will be revised, these are just test demo's. But fuck me they look awesome. Looks like Gordon won't be a big part of these movies though.

Damn this is the most entertaining 9 minutes of indie film footage I've ever seen-

HD version-
YouTube - What's in the Box? - Test Film 2009

It doesn't hurt to be a fan of the game though either.

Whadya think Red?

Yeah you can tell how those explosion effects are just layered over the video footage, but for a test video this was done extremely well. I hope the 90 minute one features the gravity gun!

Yeah you can tell how those explosion effects are just layered over the video footage, but for a test video this was done extremely well. I hope the 90 minute one features the gravity gun!

they took the effects straight out of the game.........yeah you kind of tell, but I was not unimpressed. My only issue I had with this video is that I had no fucking clue what the character was doing. First he "shakes the list" at the singularity with some random box.......than he puts something on his hand and makes the guys puke that are coming for him, what was that on his forearm?

they took the effects straight out of the game.........yeah you kind of tell, but I was not unimpressed. My only issue I had with this video is that I had no fucking clue what the character was doing. First he "shakes the list" at the singularity with some random box.......than he puts something on his hand and makes the guys puke that are coming for him, what was that on his forearm?

Hopefully that will be explained in the next one.

Top Bottom