Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New Guy on HRT

jwb

Hey guys. I've been on HRT for about five weeks now. Here's my numbers

Before:
Total: 428
Free: 51.6
Estradol: 16

Taking .5 CC of Test Cyp 150mg/ml 2x a week. Anastrozole 0.25mg 2x a week. HCG 600iu 2x a week.

Now:
Total: 1753
Free: 366.3
Estradol: 46

Trying upping the Anastrozole to every other day to bring down the estradol and see if that'll help with the sweet set of tits I appear to be growing. Are these levels safe? 1750 total test level seems high, but I'm basing it off of bro-science, probably.

I feel really, really good and I haven't for so long. I went from being able to do a set of 16 pushups to being able to do a set of 50 in just under a week.

I assume this is self prescribed? I have a hard time believing a doc would even treat you with total T levels in the 400's and keep you on that dose with test levels that high.

Your not going to be able to keep T levels that high for long without starting to get some serious sides. Your going to want to get your total T under 1000 if you plan on sustaining TRT.

What is your age? Cause 428 with 51.6 free is normal. And TRT docs do bloods the day before your next injection so that means 24-48hrs after your shot you were probably over 3,000ng/dl. My doc likes to keep me kinda high too between 900-1200, last month I was at 1296, but 1700 is high for TRT.

~ JohnyCoolNuts ~

I assume this is self prescribed? I have a hard time believing a doc would even treat you with total T levels in the 400's and keep you on that dose with test levels that high.

Your not going to be able to keep T levels that high for long without starting to get some serious sides. Your going to want to get your total T under 1000 if you plan on sustaining TRT.

Hmmm ... interesting comment.

I am on doctor prescribed HRT. My test started at 600. I am on 6 months now of 100 mg Test Cyp / week and now have Test around 1,000. Doctor just upped me to 120 mg/ week.

Thoughts?

What made you go this route? Curious because you were already in normal range before. Are you trying to blast and cruise or what?

Dose is a little high for TRT purposes also. That would be problematic for health over time. You should lower the dose to around 200mg per week and get bloods again in a few weeks to see where you are at. You want to be around the high end of normal (1000-1200) and not more than that.

We are still trying to get my levels under control. I'd imagine that'll happen over the next month, and things will be less wonky. For now I am just lifting all the weights and being amazed at strength gains. I'd imagine this high of a level isn't the long term goal, but for right now I feel like superman. Will lowering my total test bring my estradol down?

I assume this is self prescribed?

Nope. I have a doctor and everything. I'm not one to mess around with something like this. Maybe after I've been on it for a number of years, but not starting out. No way.

What is your age?

TRT docs do bloods the day before your next injection

That's when I got my blood work done. I inject Monday and Friday, so I tested on Thursday.

What made you go this route? Curious because you were already in normal range before. Are you trying to blast and cruise or what?

I don't even know what blast and cruise means. If it means something other than "take your doses exactly as prescribed without fucking around" then no, I'm not trying to do it.

I felt like shit. I couldn't focus properly, my wang was not listening to me, my sex drive was shit, and I was depressed. A 35 year old man should not be feeling like an 80 year old. "Normal" range is a bit subjective anyway isn't it? Should a 25 year old and a 75 year old have the same test level? They can, and have it be within normal range. I don't buy this one bit.

I am reading it as he is injecting 150mg twice per week.

I've never seen test at 150mg/ml, but 300/ml is pretty common. Also, 150mg per week isn't going to put him that high on test levels

The bottle is 4ml, and I go through it in about a month. It is 150mg/ml according to the bottle. I am, apparently, shit at communicating :(

Ok that makes more sense. 150mg per week is putting you over normal range, and as long as the doc is aware and will adjust it will all get worked out. I'm a little surprised your test is that high from 150mg, but everyone responds differently.

I'm a little surprised your test is that high from 150mg, but everyone responds differently.

I am too. Everything I've ever read (and I did a good 6 months of research before starting) seems to tell me the opposite. I'm not complaining. It's pretty awesome for right now.

Top Bottom