Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New guy needs recommendation with long distance running

Mark Sisson former marathon runner has a very informative website(google his name for it)and he goes into detail about how long distance running is dangerous when you don't have tons of antioxidants in your system et etc ready his site for sure. I don't think you need any steroids maybe some otc compounds to buffer lactic acid. and maybe a little caffeine at the start of the race.

one of the first things you learn
on the path toward an elite level of fitness
is that distance running is for atrophied wimps
who are not worthy of being strong and healthy
because they are so afraid of intensity.

just look at the top marathon runners
just get one of those girls into bed
watch how loose their bodies are
not firm at all
skinny and flabby
compare them to an even intermediate-level sprinter

why would you think that WE
at elitefitness
would have anything to do with something like that?

be anaerobic
aerobic should only be used as a brake between anaerobic intervals

everybody wanna joose but dont nobody wanna break no 80% intensity

poosies

LOL why all the hate? wtf

I think just training is all you really need for this man... Just being able to run better is not the best reason to use steroids.

I think you should check out some of our other forums. They are geared for this kind of information.... The way to get better at running is to of course run more.... Just keep running more and more easy week. Start of doing what you can do and keep doing it. Then try to add to it each week.

As if using steroids for muscle development is??? Look bro I started using EQ a couple months ago for hardening and was asked by a friend of mine if I wanted to run in a race coming up. Ive carried the use of EQ longer than I would of normally but I too suffer from knee issues. I quit smoking as well two months ago. I'm thirty two five nine and around eight percent bf. I'm taking three hundred mg of EQ every five day;s. I'm running ten miles every other day and I'm able to return to my resting heart rate within two to three minutes after running. My knees have been fine for the first time in years. It's freaking amazing! People don't typically use steroids for running, so there isn';t a hole lot of data out there. EQ is used on some winning race horses for reasons I'm clearly seeing. Good luck and if running is your thing who is some meat head to tell you what is or isn't "THAT" important!

Top Bottom