Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New Diet- ANIMALBOLICS... Opinions?

MonStar1023 said:
I am starting this diet this Sunday and I cant wait the results look PHENOMENAL!! I cant wait to see what kinda gains I experience...

I am prolly going to do 30 minutes of AM cardio.. then I think I am going to eat the following..
M1- tuna + 1 tbsp. mayo
M2- protein bar maybe eggs or tuna again (pretty low carbs- maybe a salad) -> I like a green salad with tuna and little mayo with a few whole eggs
M3- (1 hour before workout) 1-2 apples
M4- (postworkout #1) 40g protein, 100g carbs maltodextrin/dextrose combo
M5- (postworkout #2) 40g protein, 100g carbs maltodextrin/dextrose combo

Thatll probably be it for me.. well see what happens. PLEASE CRITIQUE what I am doing now this is just based on everything I read I could easily and probably am WAY OFF with what I am eating..

HELP!

I am also thinking about adding some fruit (orange juice, 1-2 apples, to my breakfast..) Would this be okay!!!?? CRITIQUE the rest of the diet please..

:D:D

My End Over Mad her PLEASE REPLY ASAP

I am starting tomorrow with something like this..
M1- tuna + 1 tbsp. mayo + 16 oz. apple juice
M2- tuna salad, grilled chicken maybe, maybe a protein bar, something high-protein low-carb and low-fat
M3- fruit like an apple or 2
M4- (postworkout) 40g protein, 100g carbs, minimal fat
M5- 1-2 hours later 40-50g protein, minimal carbs and fat

Is apple juice okay for ANIMALBOLICS? I am curious because they really push OJ and oranges but I am not sure about apples and apple juice- from what I have read theyre pretty low on the glycemic index.

Q: Was wondering how you might modify this diet for a lunch time workout. I'm half a block from my gym and can take a 90 min lunch break. This is very convenient and lets me have my nights free. Also, the weight room is always damn near empty at lunch, which lets me super-set and crank up my workout tempo. Mean while, the evening crowds are sooo bad I'd be lucky to even find a weight let a lone lift it...

A: Here's my sense of how to do it. Just eat the protein/glucose drinks right after and 2hrs after your workout. The rest of your meals, make them low/no glycemic. There's nothing magical about working out at night. In animal's example using a PM workout, the person spends most of the day burning bodyfat before the workout. You spend less time in that EC + PPA + yohimbine fat burning at rest state during the day, but you have more hours later in the day where you reenter that state. Like, you go back to the low insulin meals later in the day, whereas the evening workout person, doesn't hit that point of low insulin fat burning till some hrs after his last shake. And he may not even eat again till the next day, the shakes being his last food. If you work out midday you will eat probably 1-2 more times. Look at the overall concept.....low/no insulin meals, then hi glycemic + protein right after and 2hrs after workout. It doesn't really matter when this happens as long as you keep the carbs to post workout. It may be a little better to have a workout later in the day, to have more hours during the day on thermogenic supplements, since if you do a midday workout, you might not be ready to take more ephedrine and caffeine later in the day. That's the only downside I can see.

What I have bolded is the creator of Animalbolics stating that you sohuld eat a bunch of simple sugars POSTWORKOUT and then again 1-2 hours later.. everyone that has done this diet has skipped the carbs 1-2 hours later for some reason and just had a protein shake..

:confused::confused:

Monstar this might help what I have done to this diet is combine it with the isocaloric diet 1/3 1/3 1/3 diet
am cardio 30-45min I wait to eat for about 2hrs
cardio is around 6am so my first meal is about 9-9:30am
whey and flax seed oil ill have a couple more meals similiar to
that like tuna and flax or chicken breast and flax preworkout
is either oatmeal and whey or whey and a couple of green apples
so im getting some of my protein through out the day all of my 1/3 fat intake during the day and then and as little carbs as possible until my postworkout meals whick i consume the rest of my carbs and protein which is alwayswhey postworkout maltodextrine (spelling i think is wrong) is cheap and easy to use postworkout and works wonders.

so in essence yes go atkins all day until postworkout I do stay away from sauage and bacon my fats are flax and almond oil mostly, but give it a try write out you cals like an isocaloric diet but moditfy when you take in what nutrients hope this helps some have a good one.

Oh and i dont care what anyone says suger is suger and suger causes insulin to rise and this stops liposis so try to cut all you carbs until some preworkout carbs and your postworkout carbs
this worst is fruit juices

Last edited:
Apple juice, unsweetened, 1 cup, GI - 40
Fruit, Apple, 1 medium, GI - 38
Fruit, Orange, 1 medium, GI - 44
Fruit, Orange juice, 1 cup, GI - 46
Banana, raw, 1 medium, GI - 55

MonStar1023 said:
Apple juice, unsweetened, 1 cup, GI - 40
Fruit, Apple, 1 medium, GI - 38
Fruit, Orange, 1 medium, GI - 44
Fruit, Orange juice, 1 cup, GI - 46
Banana, raw, 1 medium, GI - 55

I know you point about GI ratings but even a slight
elevation in blood suger levels is going to raise insulin which
A states stops liposis I believe that the diet is more effective if sugars are cut out completly until postwork out hope this helps

monstar i think that your diet is good
but he is right about taking out the simple sugars
but i would not take the fruit out, because
not only is it natural but it takes longer
for the body to digest and use than
the juice cuz the juice goes right down your throat
and could spike insulin quicker
since it takes longer to eat an apple
i think that an apple would be better than
other fruit since it takes longer to eat
it and it's GI is lower than banannas for instance
i would have about 1-2 servings before