Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New Diet- ANIMALBOLICS... Opinions?

he wants you to eat a couple of servings of fruit
during the day

anytime i believe as long as they aren't like
insulin spiking fruits like banannas...

the concept is one meal a day
but it isn't and it is in a sense...
it depends what you call a meal
what he means by a meal is a "complete meal"
like lots of carbs, protein, fat whatever...
the other times you eat, are not meals
but you eat still..
like in the sample diet you can see what he means
as far as supplements go i don't think he states that
nor does he state cardo...perhaps he
doesn't think you need cardio?
i would do it first thing in te morning
but he does allow you to eat breakfast
as long as you eat low glycemic foods
so pretty much you eat what you want as long as its not high glycemic and this isn't a keto diet because
you eat carbs throught the day just not high glycemic
untill after your workout, and he wants you to
have a high insulin spiking meal imediately after the workout and
then 1-2 hours later....i can check to see what he wants on supplements if i can find some other sites iv'e been to before

Fruit - like oranges which are high in fructose, does not cause an insulin spike because fructose is very low on the glycemic index. In fact, fruit will actually increase metabolism! The body burns off more calories metabolizing it (due the chemical structure). Fructose is metabolized directly to acetyl-coa, which is then used to create fatty acids. In the fasting state, the liver recruits fructose as a glucose precursor - most of the fructose is used up by the liver and isn't spiking insulin.

As far as breakfast goes, any carbs eaten at breakfast are immediately moved into muscle-cells as glycogen - there is little chance of any fat storage with carbs in the morning.

i don't know if this will help you but maybe you can pull some info out of this

What I personally use for bulking up is a variation of the Animalbolics diet (presented on Ironmag). I say variation because this diet is not very conductive to maximum performance, even if it is a great fat loss diet. What I do is follow the basic structure of the diet:

BASIC ANIMALBOLICS STRUCTURE
Breakfast: Moderate calories, High protein/moderate fat/low carbs

Lunch: Low calories, High protein/Low fat/Low carbs

Pre-Workout (1 hour before workout): Low calories, Low protein/Low fat/High carbs

Post-Workout #1 immediately after: High calories, High protein/Low fat/High carbs

Post-Workout #2 ~1-2hrs later: Moderate calories, High protein/Low fat/Low carbs

Mid-evening meal: Moderate calories, High protein/High fat/No carbs

That's the basic structure, and it assumes that you will train at around 3:00pm

The variations that I use are:

1- Add a little complex carbs to the breakfast
2- Add complex carbs to the pre-workout meal
3- Supercharge the first post-workout meal (a lot of calories, a shitload of protein and a ton of carbs)
4- Add a little carbs to the second post-workout meal

That's it... so the basic structure becomes:

Breakfast: Moderate calories, High protein/moderate fat/Moderate carbs

Lunch : Low calories, High protein/Low fat/Low carbs

Pre-Workout (1 hour before workout): Moderate calories, Low protein/Low fat/High carbs

Post-Workout #1 immediately after: Very high calories, Very High protein/Low fat/Very High carbs

Post-Workout #2 ~1-2hrs later: Moderate calories, High protein/Low fat/Moderate carbs

Mid-evening meal: Moderate calories, High protein/High fat/No carbs

A sample day could look like this:

7:30am: 6 eggs, 500ml of skimmed milk, 1 orange

12:00: Protein shake

2:00pm: 2 oranges, 2 full grain toasts, 1 glass of Sunny Delight

3:00pm: workout

4:30pm: Double protein shake, 2 oranges, 2 glasses of Sunny Delight, 2 Waffles, 500ml skimmed milk, 2 cereal bars

6:00: 1L skimmed milk, 2 slices of cheese, 1-2 chicken breast

8:00: 4 slices of cheese, steak, 500ml skimmed milk

As you can see most of the calories and carbs are concentrated *after* your workout and that is the key. During the day you eat few calories (just enough to avoid a catabolic state) and almost no carbs so you are in a fat burning zone for 6 hours and after your workout you stimulate your natural anabolic drive by overeating and you take advantage of that anabolic drive by ingesting a lot of protein after your workout.

This diet will allow you to gain a lot of muscle without putting on too much fat (thanks to the 6hours fat burning zone). I will not go into all the scientific details of this diet, read the 3 parts series by [Retired Ironmag Writer] to learn more. But I can tell you that it works! I have gained 7lbs in two weeks and actually gained a little definition!

Remember this though: [Retired Ironmag Writer]'s articles talk about how to use the Animalbolics diet to lose a lot of fat while losing a little muscle as possible. My version is to gain a lot of muscle while putting on as little fat as possible.

Hope this helps! If you need anymore details on this dietary approach email me!

MonStar from my knowledge it doesnt matter how many meals you eat a day.. you can eat 4 atkins type meals and then your two post workout meals. Although it is called the one meal diet it really isnt.. it more of a one COMPLETE meal diet.. The fruit supposedly does not effect your insulin level but helps to increase metabolism(thyroid). THe important part during the day is to get the allocated protien and fat in. You need these calories in your day. The creatine is really optional if you would like to include creatine then you should use it in your postworkout meal 5 grams. And on off days usually take it in the morning but i dont think it matters much. Also on the off days you would follow an atkins no carb low carb type diet. Minimize carbs as much as possible. The whole idea is only to introduce carbs into your body ONLY post-workout. By depriving your body of carbs ALL DAY the insulin spike recieved postworkout should be greater then normal, therefore pushing more nutrients into your muscles, causing an super or over compensation of the muscle to absorb glucose nutrients protien etc. I can tell you that if you try this diet for two weeks you will see a difference and be very happy with the diet. It seems a little out there at first.. a little off beat.. but it does bring results. First two or three weeks on this diet my lifts all went up while i was loosing wieght. Plug in your numbers, figure out the formula and cals, macros, etc.. and try it out..

Thanks bro Ill read up this diet and definitely start my journal on Sunday and keep posting my supps and my results etc..

:D:D

I am starting this diet this Sunday and I cant wait the results look PHENOMENAL!! I cant wait to see what kinda gains I experience...

I am prolly going to do 30 minutes of AM cardio.. then I think I am going to eat the following..
M1- tuna + 1 tbsp. mayo
M2- protein bar maybe eggs or tuna again (pretty low carbs- maybe a salad) -> I like a green salad with tuna and little mayo with a few whole eggs
M3- (1 hour before workout) 1-2 apples
M4- (postworkout #1) 40g protein, 100g carbs maltodextrin/dextrose combo
M5- (postworkout #2) 40g protein, 100g carbs maltodextrin/dextrose combo

Thatll probably be it for me.. well see what happens. PLEASE CRITIQUE what I am doing now this is just based on everything I read I could easily and probably am WAY OFF with what I am eating..

HELP!

I am thinking about adding maybe 8-16 oz. of orange juice to my first meal also.. would that be a good or bad idea!?

he sates this

"As far as breakfast goes, any carbs eaten at breakfast are immediately moved into muscle-cells as glycogen - there is little chance of any fat storage with carbs in the morning."

so it seems to me that is fine drinking the OJ

but i don't think oj would be as good since it has
a high glycemic index right?

unless you make your own oj, it might
stop your
fat burning mode

how about---

if you work out in the am, first thing--at around 5-5:30 till 6:30ish? then what would the diet look like?

Top Bottom