Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New cycle - new gf - can't cum!

Hugh Gellatts said:
Bro, you gotta get some Vitex. When I was on tren I had sex drive issues...after some research I found out it was because of elevated prolactin levels.

Prolactin levels? Never heard of that one?

Are you saying this hindered your libido? Ability to get an erection? Or ability to climax?

Spank her and make her bark like a dog! If that doesn't work bang her doggy style - this usually works when I'm on a Tren/Winny/Abomb cycle (total hell for ejaculation) - I bang her so damn hard the hair around my balls sticks to her ass!

Of course the fun part can be when you're off, I usually go through about a week of not being able to get it up.. You think she's pissed off now!

"Prolactin levels? Never heard of that one?

Are you saying this hindered your libido? Ability to get an erection? Or ability to climax?"

higher libido...spontanious wood all the time, stronger climax and shorter time before you can go again. you gotta try the stuff....4-8 caps a day will really do the trick

freshr1 said:
Anybody ever have this happen? I'm seeing this new chick and believe me when I say she's FUCKING HOT and simply amazing in bed. BUT I can't seem to cum no matter what she does! WHAT THE FUCK! It doesn't bother me as much as it bothers her, cause she thinks there's something wrong with what she's doing - which there definitely isn't! It's the best sex I've had and we do it like eight thousand times a day.

I'm on a cycle (fina/test/winny), but I don't have any erection problems so I don't think that's it. When I masturbate I can cum just fine. Is there something I can do or some pill I can take or anything? What's the dilly?

JUST LET HER DO HER THING ,..................THEN JACK OFF ON HER FACE. WORKS FOR ME.

MAC

I had the exact same thing happen to me, I had a new girlfriend and it took me like 10 times of having sex to finally cum. She thought it was her, and I couldn't tell her "its the steroids I'm on right now." It seems like it would be the opposite, but I don't know.

I DID IT!!!!!!!!!

Fucking finally. I feel so relieved, holy shit. So does she. Massive props out to Hugh Gellatts for the Vitex tip. I practically OD'd on it and I was able to finally finish the job at hand *cough*. I dont know if it was a placebo or what.. nor do I care, lol.

Thanks for all the help guys!!! And yes, she swallows :D

i remember the first time i took fina by itself i banged a chick and she had 8 orgasms before i had one, for some reason that stuff makes me go foreever not to mention the enormous piece of wood it gave me.

Maybe it is her, ask her to bring a few girlfriends over for you to fuck, if you can't cum in them then you know it's you at least. Then maybe you may want to check out some may1010 posts.:)

Top Bottom