Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New cycle ideas

bgriffin989

Hey what's up everyone. I am trying to put together a good cycle to run at the end of the month.
My stats:
Age-28
Height-6'
Weight-218
Bf-12%
Cycle experience- I've ran numerous cycles with good results. I've ran test, tren, deca, equipoise, Dbol, winny, beastdrol, katanadrol.
Lifting experience- been lifting constantly since 21. I have really developed a good diet over the years and will keep the diet perfect the entire cycle and post.

So here is what I was thinking....

Week 1-10 test E 500 mg per week
Week 1-10 equipoise 400mg per week
Week 1-4 beastadrol 30 mg per day
Week 1-4 katanadrol 450mg per day
Liquidstane whole cycle as my AI
Formastanzol- 5 pumps am/ 5 pumps pm
Hcgenerate whole cycle
N2 guard whole cycle

PCT-
post cycle/Unleashed combo
Formastanzol
Clomid
have letro on hand just in case for gyno issues
hcgenerate the whole pct as well

So here's my question.. I have Rs transaderm and would it be beneficial to run it during pct to keep libido up or no? Never took it and have been saving it for a rainy day.

Looking for opinions and suggustions!

Hey what's up everyone. I am trying to put together a good cycle to run at the end of the month.
My stats:
Age-28
Height-6'
Weight-218
Bf-12%
Cycle experience- I've ran numerous cycles with good results. I've ran test, tren, deca, equipoise, Dbol, winny, beastdrol, katanadrol.
Lifting experience- been lifting constantly since 21. I have really developed a good diet over the years and will keep the diet perfect the entire cycle and post.

So here is what I was thinking....

Week 1-10 test E 500 mg per week
Week 1-10 equipoise 400mg per week
Week 1-4 beastadrol 30 mg per day
Week 1-4 katanadrol 450mg per day
Liquidstane whole cycle as my AI
Formastanzol- 5 pumps am/ 5 pumps pm
Hcgenerate whole cycle
N2 guard whole cycle

PCT-
post cycle/Unleashed combo
Formastanzol
Clomid
have letro on hand just in case for gyno issues
hcgenerate the whole pct as well

So here's my question.. I have Rs transaderm and would it be beneficial to run it during pct to keep libido up or no? Never took it and have been saving it for a rainy day.

Looking for opinions and suggustions!

well bro, first off id extend your cycle because eq has a very long ester and 10 weeks is really too short to get the bang. anyways, rs transderm, in my opinion is complete garbage. im assuming your not over 40 right? well transdermal dhea is a good product. especially if your over 40 or your a female. dhea is the most abundant hormone we have man, and getting extra when your under 40 is a complete waist. does nothing. the stuff you have in your pct already is plenty for pct and your likely to keep your boners. give the dhea to your girlfriend or somethin, im sure she will love it.

Top Bottom