Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

*** New avatar pic..nothing fancy..just new***

NY Muscle

Well-known member
Figured it was time for a new pic...until i get my new gym pics..this will have to do.

Well my attempt to take some pics in the gym this weekend was crushed...we get there all ready to go and the gym closed because of water problems and said by law they have to close which is BS...my other gym just put up signs last month DONT DRINK THE WATER lol real hard eh?

well heres a normal pic I took at my buddys BBQ Sat, nothing fancy...i miss my veins though...i ate macadamia peanuts )3 cans lol) all weekend..made me soft as hell..i can see the difference in the mirror..all that sodium...

started CKD today..need to drop 10lbs to get ready for my real photo shoot in August....will keep you boys/girls updated.

:D
 
How old are you? That old Avatar made you look like you were 35 or something...maybe it's just me. Look Killer BTW.
 
Paulos said:
How old are you? That old Avatar made you look like you were 35 or something...maybe it's just me. Look Killer BTW.

Im 28. 1st time in my life i feel old..when i hit 28...man that sucks lol
 
I said it on the other thread, fuckin swole

I can give you my white flag now

and I hear you on the water, but we always shut down the gym if there were any water problems-policy I guess-funny shit is when I would make a run of the club there would be stupid people who would hide and try and workout after we shut the building down.
 
im 5 10 was 209lbs in that pic... incase anyone asks...

will hit the photo shoot next month at 200 lbs im thinking...

ok bedtime...be back 2moro..

....Im out like a fat kid in dodgeball...


:D
 
NY Muscle said:


Im 28. 1st time in my life i feel old..when i hit 28...man that sucks lol

Wait till you hit 29. Fuck i'm hoping this will be the logest year of my life, because i'm really not ready for 30 yet.
 
KAYNE said:
I'M IN MY EARLY 20'S AND I FEEL OLD ALREADY.


KAYNE


Well on a good note…most people say I look younger than 28, so that’s good….but I act 12 so that’s even better…:p

…….. you are only young once….but you can be immature forever
:p
 
NYM if you think you're old at 28, you'll really be depressed when 30 comes around! lol. i'm staring 32 down in less than ten days..................it'll be a pity party for me. sometimes i forget and think i'm still in my twenties.

great pic by the way! you look great!
 
TEXgrl said:
NYM if you think you're old at 28, you'll really be depressed when 30 comes around! lol. i'm staring 32 down in less than ten days..................it'll be a pity party for me. sometimes i forget and think i'm still in my twenties.

great pic by the way! you look great!


I’m already planning my GH cycle for when I hit my 40’s…fuck this getting old crap lol


Thanks babe
 
You look pumped NYM! I wish my arms looked like yours. :D

Don't worry 'bout gettin' old for a while yet. I'm 34 and still making gains.

Keep doin what your doin 'cause it sure seems to work.
 
geez your delt developement is unreal; all three heads are huge and even. what do you do for rear delts?, mine always seem to lag behind middle and front.

you look great btw.
 
I use to NEVER do rear delt work…only the past 6-8 months or so..I do the fly/rear delt machine, lots of reps and heavy as possible…5 sets…then I super set Arnold presses with bent over rear db delt move…that’s it…but they get pumped as a mofo…

Decem – no synthol I assure you….tell you what..get me some and ill use it…then we can see if that garbage works…I just cant do bicep shots I cant train after the shot for a few days and the pump makes it impossible to do anything heavy….trust me no synthol…I was under the impression synthol made an uneven unnatural look, I’m perfectly proportional and nothing looks unnatural in terms of stupid oil in my arms. Hey but whatever you wanna think..thank you for the compliment.
 
NY Muscle said:
I use to NEVER do rear delt work…only the past 6-8 months or so..I do the fly/rear delt machine, lots of reps and heavy as possible…5 sets…then I super set Arnold presses with bent over rear db delt move…that’s it…but they get pumped as a mofo…



sounds like its more genetic than anything. i dont see many delts that "pop" out from the rear on a side chest.

thanks for the info:)
 
Japanese machine said:


sounds like its more genetic than anything. i dont see many delts that "pop" out from the rear on a side chest.

thanks for the info:)

Hmm I’m not sure about that…my old boss used to tease me that my front delts were massive but I had no rear delts..so who knows…
 
<----hows this one? im not sure if i like it....


i gotta get to the gym and take one there...i was just fucking around with the cam in my room and just took this pic.
 
thanks D3

my delts totally kill my biceps....hmm...synthol anyone? lol i wish...im a bitch with bicep shots...i cant do it....too bad you cant RUB it on the skin like it says you should..imagine that? synthol via DMSO ...fucking goldmine that would be lol
 
there is a man on the boards that sells the best synthol around, used correctly I could see it working for problem areas.

BTW MYM I respect the fact that you have posted some new pics and took my challenge. Unfortantly due to a suddent death in my I was unable to take pictures this weekend. It will be done in two weeks, got to always step up to the plate. Interent or not. It will be worth the wait though.

you have more then earned my respect.
 
HighIntensity said:
there is a man on the boards that sells the best synthol around, used correctly I could see it working for problem areas.

BTW MYM I respect the fact that you have posted some new pics and took my challenge. Unfortantly due to a suddent death in my I was unable to take pictures this weekend. It will be done in two weeks, got to always step up to the plate. Interent or not. It will be worth the wait though.

you have more then earned my respect.


No doubt bro

And sorry for your losss

I too didn’t take pics this weekend as I wanted to…we ended up going to johnny lats and ½ way through my workout this fucking 285lb gorilla came up to me to comment on my physique…when I told him I was 210lbs he freaked..he said I looked 240….this fucker was a house…claimed to spend $50k a yr on gear…that’s insane….don’t know whats the point….

So anyway we talked for like 25 minutes and by then I was hungry and wanted to leave so no pics were taken..maybe next week…gotta see..
 
NY Muscle said:
thanks D3

my delts totally kill my biceps....hmm...synthol anyone? lol i wish...im a bitch with bicep shots...i cant do it....too bad you cant RUB it on the skin like it says you should..imagine that? synthol via DMSO ...fucking goldmine that would be lol

yeah i have the bicep/delt problem myself.

You can see it in my avatar. :(
 
Top Bottom