Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New ann...

ann

I was thinking...... I need Sassy69's arms..... TV3's legs....... Phem's calves........OCT's back...... Pumpgirls face...... my tummy.....then I would be ready to compete.

I know there are lots of hot mama's on this board, but those are the ones whose pics I know of at the top of my head :)

Or maybe just switch bods with Bikinimom or New @......

I have a feeling New@ rocks this world :D

Your moo and hair......might have to do some switchin with the faces between you and pumpgirl :)

Did you guys ever see this really cheesie movie called "Franken Hooker" (i think) where this geekie guy creates this incredible crack cocaine and then uses it to get all these hookers to come over and party. The catch is that the crack makes you explode after a few hits. So they all explode, and then he collects all the parts and starts building "the perfect girlfriend"? Yikes.

Anyway -- that's what I started thinking about as soon as I started reading this post LOL!.

I think its frustrating to have certain parts of your body that just never seem to respond -- but there are also parts that are uniquely yours - your gift as a result of genetics, training and dedication. I think its the less than perfect parts that make you work harder to perfect the whole thing and also to appreciate your gains more than if you didn't have to work at it.

There was this one girl I grew up with - cute, tall, lean (not scrawny), smart as a tack, etc. etc. I always wanted to be her so bad. It made me hate my big German "child-bearing hips" and big mid-western corn-fed ass even more. But you know, she's been through 2 sloppy divorces already and all she really ever wanted to do was get married and have kids. And she does have my ROCKIN BICEP PEAKS AND FUCKING THICK BACK! (ok so I"m getting off on myself for a minute here.. ;) )

You wouldn't be who you are if you weren't made up of the whole package that you have right now! And be glad you aren't one of the characters in "Franken Hooker"!

And BTW -- without all of you gals this board would not be the place where I come to learn more, share a few social moments, bond w/ the girls and pass some experience along! You guys ROCK!

<<<GROUP HUG>>>>> :beer: :friends: :horny: :moon:

Last edited:
Ann you so sweet girl:) You dont need any new combinations...you look good now!

Top Bottom