Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New and legal Pro-Steroid hormones in the market again

NeedToBuildMuscle.com,

I wanted to send you a message to announce the creation of a new Anabolic Pro-Steroid Product called Dieselbolan v2.0 - The strongest oral Anabolic ever invented.

This new and improved powerful bulking product called Dieselbolan v2.0 can be found here: Dieselbolan v2.0

What is Dieselbolan v2.0 and why should you use it:

Dieselbolan 2.0 is new an effective yet simple. We took out the now- illegal Pheraplex from the old formula and replaced it with a new and powerful ingredient . 7beta-hydroxy 2alpha,17beta-dimethyl 5alpha-androstan 3-on azine and of course we kept the 13 ethyl 3 methoxy which is what gives Dieselbolan its massive nutrition retention power as well as its deca-like effects.

I know many of you are wondering what this new ingredient, is and you know I would never leave your questions unanswered.

7beta-hydroxy 2alpha,17beta-dimethyl 5alpha-androstan 3-on azine Originally came into the market in 1962 when it was developed into a medication by "Ormonoterapia Richter". Its chemical name was Roxilon and It was sold throughout Italy Northern Europe and parts Of Mexico. At this time it was known in the Steroid world as "Dimethazine" or "mebolazine".

Since then the compound has landed in the hands of a few of the more experienced OTC hormone Fanatics and earned its self the name "Superdrol 2.0" (Beastdrol)

It has earned this name because of its chemical structure which is two Beastdrol molecules attached to each other by a nitrogen atom, and it is because of the nitrogen atom bond the compound has been said to have a lot less toxicity to the liver but at the same time giving the compound double the strength. Hence Superdrol 2.0

When combined with proper diet and training this compound is highly favored for it's ability to promote solid gains in lean muscle tissue without excess water retention and fat gain. Mixed with The strong nutrition retention and deca like effects from 13 ethyl 3 methoxy it becomes a recipe for massive muscle. You have read on this forum how many times I have toted Dieselbolan as the better product over Beastdrol. I always spoke highly of the product on the forums because I loved its ability to build a lot of muscle. It had great nutrition retention and was great for building a lot of mass when used correctly. With its deca-like properties it was perfect for anyone wanting to add a lot of pure sheer mass. It lubed the joints and side-effects were very mild. Overall IMO a Dieselbolan cycle was just a much better experience for me because it never left me feeling tired or lethargic like dianabol does.

Don't wait another minute, get your hands on this powerful anabolic product while it is still legal for sale.

Buy Dieselbolan v2.0

As you may already know, this year alone two powerful Anabolics known by users as pheraplex and 19 Nor, both became illegal. Don't wait another day to get your hands on this NEW Dieselbolan formula, it may just become illegal soon.

get your hands on it today! Buy Dieselbolan v2.0 Here

For more information about this new product, check out the Q and A thread:

https://www.mrsupps.com/Product-Dieselbolan-v2.0---Buy-One-Get-One-Free_29.aspx

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

better get some

Top Bottom