Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Never used personal trainer

MASTERDUTCH

Hey I have never used a PT before - I have always lifted off an on over the years - my most consistant is now though - I am pretty happy with my regiment - read a lot and change things I think need to be improved in my work out, and have no motivation problems - I have been wondering though if I am missing out on something If I have never used a PT - Any thoughts? :p

No - you don't need a PT. If you do your research, and post in forums then you don't need one. People who are mordiebly obese, lack motivation, and are pure dumbasses need a PT. You're set. :)

No. We're nothing special for someone who already has a good grasp on what they're doing. Most if my clients are either just getting into fitness or just need help technique wise.

As a personal trainer I can tell you that it all depends on you. You need to set goals for yourself and if you are reaching them and are satisfied with the results you are getting then you would not need one. But if you are looking for that extra edge in whatever it is you want to accomplish then I would recommend one. Even if it's once session, it will be enough for you to decide whether you would like to continue it or not

Top Bottom