Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

never hurt so bad in my f#$!in life!!!!!!!

SwitchedOn

Bi's is definitely my worst bodypart. Everytime I work them I hardly ever get sore or tight. This was my routine:
Standing straight or EZ bar curls 15, 12, 8, 6
Standing alternate dumbell curls 12, 8, 6
Seated hammers 12, 8, 6
Concentration or cable curls 6, 6
I'd change the standing to seated, order of exercises, etc. Usually have 90 sec rest between sets. Well this has been my routine for awhile and like I said my bi's have always lagged- until this past Sunday.
I started lifting with my bro again, great motivator and spot, at his house since he's almost done putting together his home gym. We did bi's/tri's/forearms, only 2 exercies per bodypart like this:
Standing EZ bar curls 6x10 of the same weight.
Standing alternate dumbells 6x8 of the same weight.
60 secs rest between sets and 3 mins between bodyparts. My brother came up with the workout kinda based on GVT. Anyways we did it along with tri's and forearms ( I don't usually do them but my brother plays softball and wants an iron grip) and I've never been more sore in my life. Monday was a little sore and it got worse throughout the day. Tuesday was terrible. Couldn't straighten my arms past 90 degrees without serious pain:bawling: And to make matters worse I'm on day 5 DNP:kaioken: Struggled through the day at work, went home to eat and decided there's no fuckin way I could sleep despite the sweats from DNP. Went to Immediate Care to see if I could get some pk's and maybe soma's. Got some lortabs, guess that's why I'm babbling right now:D I've just never, ever been this sore after a workout- it's beyond sore. I've broken bones before and have iliotibial band syndrome in my knee but nothing compares to this fuckin pain. Anyone had a workout where you try, I mean really try to tough out the soreness after but just can't? I've had bad soreness before but I'd take that and multiple it by 3. Even when they're sitting here, not flexed or stretched they still ache like a mofo. I just calculated I did 3 more reps with this workout, with less rest time. Only thing is the weight didn't go up. Well I guess I'm just ranting and whining, just wanted to know if anyone else has become so damn inflammed they can't move, stretch, or even touch the freakin muscle. And if you're laggin with bi's you might want to try this workout. My bro suggested either 6 sets of 8 OR 10. I opted for 10 then 8 and that might have been a mistake. But it's quick and with a good spot this workout's a nightmare.

Top Bottom