Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NetFlix vs Vudu vs Hulu vs WTFever

AAP

Plat Hero
Platinum
Alright so Blockbuster tanked and took a shit on my DVD movie viewing habits.

So I got NetFlix at $6 a month but it is the streaming feature only. Mostly TV shows, very very limited movies and hardly NO new releases.

Went to Vudu - they have a better selection but it is $1.99-$2.99 per tv show and about $14.99 - $22.99 for movies depending on how recently they have been released. This sucks.

BB does have On Demand and it only for a few selected tvs. Despite getting a new Samsumg smart TV last year, my model isn't included in the sparse selections of ones that receive it.

Any suggestions? Or else do I need to return full time here and start posting dumb ass computer questions and gay sex stories again?

If you get one of these:

tv_get_promo_2.png

It's a Sony NSZ-GS8 and with it your TV then becomes a Google T.V. and you've got better internet capability (there's flash issues, some sites just won't play, drives me nuts). But if you want BB back I know it works, I just went to the BB site and could get an on demand account for free sign up.

The box costs about $100 if you shop around -- I've seen it go for as much as $200. I literally paid $30 less than shelf price by buying mine online and picking it up in the store.

The only thing is you basically have to shut off your smart t.v. functions and use the box exclusively, running the two simultaneously creates weird conflicts.

fuck google..fuckin spyware i wouldn't put that shit on anything I own.

I don't even really watch tv, I don't even know wtf i have cable.

Top Bottom