Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Neeed help badly

emmanuel15

I have a huge problem that has been going on for a few years , i can get all my muscles to grow well ESP MY BACK but my chest will not grow. I do many of exersises compound and isolation.help please. I dont if my chest is just build bad or what????? Help
Sent from my GT-I9100T using EliteFitness

No amount of working out will make up for a poor diet.
Too much stimulus placed on your muscles, without a proper diet, will lead to a regression of progress.
The wrong SORT of stimulus placed on your muscles will lead to little or no progress.

What are your stats. What are you eating. What is your routine? And finally, have you taken any bloodwork to test for hormone (such as free test) levels?

Im 5,ft 11 bout 140 pounds
This is my diet i am currently bulking

1 - oats , bananna and penut butter and bread or eggs instead of oats

Snack - mass gain shake with milk

.2- bread and alot of beef and potatos

Snack - post workout shake with milk on workout days and nuts

3- oats , bananna and penut butter and bread or eggs instead of oats

4- chicken.and veggtables??

Snack - yogurt + protein bar

My routine -
Mon - chest / tris
Tues- back / bi
Wens- abs - forearms
Thurs - shoulders / traps
Friday - legs
MY chest just doesnt grow..

5' 11" and 140 is small in my mind I would not expect you to have much of a chest. Think you need to look at how many calories a day you are taking in. More calories and you will get bigger, BTW I'm not a big fan of protein shakes etc. just eat real food. I'm thinking 3000 calories a day or so is what you should be shooting for. Also a lot of people go to lean with their diets, you need fat to grow. Lots of protein of course.

Work out wise what exactly do you for a chest work out?? Can't go wrong with push ups, lots and lots of push ups.

Yeah i try to get round 2800
I do flat bench 160 lbs
Incline 140 lbs
Dumbell flys

The thing is everything else grows except chest

Yeah i try to get round 2800
I do flat bench 160 lbs
Incline 140 lbs
Dumbell flys

The thing is everything else grows except chest

Try mixing it up from week to week. Do dips 3 sets of 10 then maybe high rep incline dumbbells (15 reps?), then something else. Try changing up lifts, reps and weight. Low reps heavy weight might work well for you or you might do better with lower weight and higher reps. I would switch up and see what seems to working the best. Some guys always switch up their lifts idea being you keep hitting the muscles in different ways each time so your body doesn't get use to it.

the culprit could be the way you bench...

are you using more arms or chest when you press...? video of your movement would be nice...

how old are you?

sounds like you got one of those small chests with your stats, pretty common in younger guys. give it a few years man, be a lil patient and keep working hard.. the gains will come.

go hard and go heavy with your workouts and your diet. every 2 hours you should be feeding yourself. breakfast should be huge. your main meals should consist of carbs, cals, protein, vits/minerals. something like chicken, brown rice, sweet potato/green veggies. don't eat foods or drink anything that can kill your appetite. going hours without food cause you feel full is gonna make it hard to grow.

really most guys don't start developing fully till their mid to late 20's. and once you get into your 30's that is your sweet spot and when you are fully mature.. you won't find anyone who is less strong at 35 then they were at 22 unless they totally quit working out or have injuries.. speed at 22 cause of max heart rate will be better but not strength.

I have a huge problem that has been going on for a few years , i can get all my muscles to grow well ESP MY BACK but my chest will not grow. I do many of exersises compound and isolation.help please. I dont if my chest is just build bad or what????? Help

Have you tried wide grip weighted dips? I see you're benching over your bodyweight so adding a few lbs shouldn't be too hard and I find this hits my chest like nothing else.

Aight i will put up a video and you guys tell me what you think. Thanks for all the advice

Top Bottom