Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Needto's muscle replinsher orange flavour is HORRIBLE.

mohdgame

Just to warn you guys. This thing is horrible. Dont drink it alone with water.

Now I'll try putting it in any juice so I dont throw it away....

I keep getting disappointed with needto's flavours. Needtowhey vanilla was horrible, Now muscle replinisher orange tastes like shit. I hope it is worth it though...

Although, cinabbon bun was fucking awesome. But the others were just a disappointment.

I actually love the taste of the orange and the berry. orange is like a freakin cremescicle.
The replenisher is great for pwo to help restore you're muscles and get them recovered faster! :)

I agree with Sweed! I tried most of the flavours N"bm provides and love them all.. ESP the Orangeflavoured replenisher, god i love that one, its like candy! But hey everyone cant like em.

I keep getting disappointed with needto's flavours. Needtowhey vanilla was horrible, Now muscle replinisher orange tastes like shit. I hope it is worth it though...

Although, cinabbon bun was fucking awesome. But the others were just a disappointment.

The berry wasn't all the rage as far as taste. I got some of the orange waiting to be tried, if it tastes anything like tropical orange Big Blast I'm gonna love it.

Don't think of the taste but think of what this stuff is doing to your body. It's awsome stuff. I have been using this stuff for almost a year, and when I drink it I dont think of the taste. Also bro try it with fat free skim milk. you will like it a lot better.

Damn bro, i hate to hear that. I'm very sensitive to shitty flavors and I LOVE all N2BM's protein flavors. I put them up with any other companies flavors. To each his own, but I guarantee other bros love these flavors too. I know im not alone here, lol.

Taste is very subjective. I've heard people complaining about supps taste that I thought was amazing.

I'm yet to be disappointed by any of n2's protein products. All of the flavors are spot on for me.

I havent tried it yet, but hope to very soon. The profile on it looks good enough to not care about taste. Results > taste, any day of the week in my book.

Reactions: ceo

You didn't like the Wheytobuild vanilla????? That is one of my favorites, especially when its mixed in milk! This just goes to show how we all have different tastes.

As far as the Replinishers go, I don't think they are the best tasting but they is far from horrible out there in my opinion. Just like posted above, forget the taste and think about the benefits you are getting from that shake and it makes it all better! :biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:
i personally like the replenisher too, especially when mixed with the vanilla which MAKES it taste like a creamsicle.

but i would agree, i guess all of our tastes are quite different!

Top Bottom