Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Needto's Muscle Replenisher Review

Yea I am hooked on the lemon one. It taste like the lemon dessert bars my mom use to make. It has the perfect amounts of carbs and protein for my postworkout shake.

Yea I am hooked on the lemon one. It taste like the lemon dessert bars my mom use to make. It has the perfect amounts of carbs and protein for my postworkout shake.

Lemon is definitely my favorite too, but the Orange and Berry are both also great. Muscle replenisher is a pretty complete post workout shake with its profile :D

Yeah I'm in love with it! Do more sports related lifting and plyo's a lot and that stuff really hits it a lot better than a whey shake. I hate fruit flavored stuff and was scared to try it but its real good. Still fot my daa and bridge to try as well

Sent from my DROID3 using EliteFitness

Yeah I love it do more sports related workout and plyo's and hiys spot way better then whey only. I hate fruit flavored stuff and was scared to try it but damn it is gooooodddd

Sent from my DROID3 using EliteFitness

I've been trying out this Muscle Replenisher I just got from NTBM, damn.

I tried it as a pre-workout first, because I'm too damned impatient to wait until after...well this stuff is liquid awesome.

I proceeded to have one of the best workouts of my life, no lie. I was banging out reps like they were going out of style, and feeling damn good doing it. I was just straight cranking iron and not losing focus or energy the whole time. Afterwards, I started to feel sick because I went too hardcore. I think Arnold used to say lift until you puke, haha, that was almost me.

So I get home, take a couple more scoops of Muscle Replenisher, and I'm g2g.

It's probably the least sore I've ever felt after a workout in my life. No joke.

Not to mention this stuff tastes like heaven, like some winged Orange creamsicle, beckoning me from beyond the pearly-gates.

You guys done right with this one, Needto. This stuff really is just that damn good. I even take it as a midnight snack.

I am not being paid or getting kickbacks for a word of this, this is 100% real. You bros need to get some of this stuff, you're robbing yourself and your workouts if you don't.

Be careful with how many servings of replenisher a day you take bro. Keep in mind each serving has a full 5 grams of creatine among many other things in it.. so if you slam back 3 servings in a day that is 15g of creatine man. Just the pre and post you got 10g and along with the a 2 gram of taurine ,400mg Alpha lipic acid, and so on . No wounder you recovered so well man. That is some serous stuff right there.

Top Bottom