Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Needto's Cookbook Save w/preorder

Oh sure... so now we are just an afterthought?

HELLO - In most households WOMEN ARE THE NURTURERS!!!

goober! :bigkiss:

Congrats big guy. I knew you could do it!!! hehehehehe And YOU KNOW that ain't no BS!

BIKINIMOM said:
Oh sure... so now we are just an afterthought?

HELLO - In most households WOMEN ARE THE NURTURERS!!!

goober! :bigkiss:

Congrats big guy. I knew you could do it!!! hehehehehe And YOU KNOW that ain't no BS!
I love womenz and they should get a copy of this book. Make there man happy.

needtogetaas said:
I love womenz and they should get a copy of this book. Make there man happy.

OK it is a deal... I will get a copy of your book so that my Old Grump can make me happy.

... works for me! :)

BIKINIMOM said:
Where is the damned link? :worried:

The one in the first post doesn't go anywhere that you can order.
http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/s...en-now-ready-pree-order-tonight-590426-7.html

You have to send a pm to ef frank to make a pree order on the book.

In the words of brr

Originally Posted by Big Rick Rock
Guys, the eBook is finished and ready to go. It is just waiting to be put into the file format we use to protect the work, then it will be put on the server for Down Load.

The guys who buy it now through "EF Frank" will get to download it before anybody else can buy it from the site.

We will send out several other offers for the eBook to our mailing list. But the price of the pre-order is the guranteed lowest. if we ever send you an offer with tha cheaper price, you call us and we will refund the difference.

What you will be getting:

- Instant download copy of "In the Fitness Kitchen" By Nathan Chase (needto)
- 12 Months of Nathan's Fitness Kitchen e-Courses and updates. Every month you get new recipes and new cooking tips, for a whole year...
Needto will decide on the recipes for the updates depending on the seasons too. We have a grilling updates ready for the summer months...

The recipes are not just healthy. They are delicious!

$49.99 if you get it from EF Frank today!

needtogetaas said:
http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/s...en-now-ready-pree-order-tonight-590426-7.html

You have to send a pm to ef frank to make a pree order on the book.

In the words of brr

Originally Posted by Big Rick Rock
Guys, the eBook is finished and ready to go. It is just waiting to be put into the file format we use to protect the work, then it will be put on the server for Down Load.

The guys who buy it now through "EF Frank" will get to download it before anybody else can buy it from the site.

We will send out several other offers for the eBook to our mailing list. But the price of the pre-order is the guranteed lowest. if we ever send you an offer with tha cheaper price, you call us and we will refund the difference.

What you will be getting:

- Instant download copy of "In the Fitness Kitchen" By Nathan Chase (needto)
- 12 Months of Nathan's Fitness Kitchen e-Courses and updates. Every month you get new recipes and new cooking tips, for a whole year...
Needto will decide on the recipes for the updates depending on the seasons too. We have a grilling updates ready for the summer months...

The recipes are not just healthy. They are delicious!

$49.99 if you get it from EF Frank today!

Will do later today.

Hey, call me psychic... right? Do I know people/business.... er what? ;)

You have no idea how happy I am for you and proud of you BOTH... :heart:

BIKINIMOM said:
Will do later today.

Hey, call me psychic... right? Do I know people/business.... er what? ;)

You have no idea how happy I am for you and proud of you BOTH... :heart:
Smart women. Some times lol. :heart:

Top Bottom